US: The Strain

Associate
Ugh, I thought we already covered the "Zack comes to realise his mother is a monster" thing at the end of last season.

But I do like that with the way they've divided the characters up we get Fet and Sertrakian together a lot since they're the only characters that aren't routinely stupid (though even they have their moments when the plot demands it) and have the best dynamic together.

Soldato
As you say Zack knows Intruders episode . I had thought Gus's mother was dead too.
Production quality seems to have improved too - special effects and titles - have to see if its on blu-ray

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
He needs to be the new master, series is solid but it needs something big this season since it feels a bit repetitive.

Soldato
Yes, its loosing momentum, the scriptwriters started changing Eph's character, such that he would now betray friends and take the Lumen to save Zack - expect him to be the most pragmatic about what needs to done to kill the master.
How much is actually based on a book or are the script writers making it up as they go ?

Caporegime
They were saving it, I know it! He wasn't that annoying this season, more in the background and then BOOM - ******** Zach is back!

Associate
Been enjoying this season, the finale was quite good too, apart from zach, who sucks wish someone would have offed him and his mother much early on just so annoying :).

Show also needs more sexy ladys, just sayin :).

Associate
You know up to now I've been largely apathetic about Zack, he really didn't bother me anywhere near as much as he does some folk but after this, serious. **** that guy.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
You know up to now I've been largely apathetic about Zack, he really didn't bother me anywhere near as much as he does some folk but after this, serious. **** that guy.

I know the kid is just playing the character and if he annoys (you, me and everyone else) he done a good job but he really excels in rubbing most of the audience the wrong way without trying.

His character is completely braindead. His mother, ok if you really are that deluded and wont accept your mother is a monster but what about all the horrible things the "Strigoi" has done to innocent people? Is this 12 year old really that stupid??? Even after the Nuke he didnt feel anything after all the horror he caused to the survivors in the city.

When they gave the detonator to Zach and started showing him how it worked, i was saying oh no!! :eek:

Zach + Nuclear Detonator = Bad News :D

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It's like they heard how annoying viewers found Zach, and gave him even more screen time.

Season 4 has started.

Zach's back and he grown a little and even more arrogant and annoying than before. How can that be possible!!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Wow didn't realise until someone pointed out Old Walder Frey from Game of Thrones is the same guy who plays Strakian. :eek:

Man of Honour
Loved the books, thought they were great. Apart from
the terrible....terrible....TERRIBLE, religious ending where, to all intensive purposes, God saves the day
but sadly I've found the tv series to fall quite short of the book and have lost interest in it largely.

Back
Top Bottom