US: The Strain

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
WTF Zach, pure **** move at the end.

yeah i dont know how much clearer it can be. If he still does not understand his

mom is a monster. Especially at the expense for Nora :(

then he will never get it. Think like most i wish he just get removed from the show because you dont care at all about his well being or his character.

Associate
^ Agreed, it makes no sense.

Also was nobody else totally grossed out by Coco and the old man having...relations? I kept assuming she was undercover or had an ulterior motive but it doesn't look like it after that finale :/

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Zach = new Carl :)

Do agree as a finale episode it had to something pretty big and someone has to die as the normal but it is a shame since nora was easy on the eyes and from their at the start, maybe her getting fried zapped all the worms and she's fine all along...yes ill tell myself that till next season

Associate
I think we're going to have to live with the Zach, I really only see him getting offed is if Corey Stoll decides he's too big for TV anymore and they kill Eph and Zach off together and refocus the story on Setrakian and Fet.

Soldato
Zach = new Carl :)

Do agree as a finale episode it had to something pretty big and someone has to die as the normal but it is a shame since nora was easy on the eyes and from their at the start, maybe her getting fried zapped all the worms and she's fine all along...yes ill tell myself that till next season

She's got or had for a while a major part in some show called Scandal. A lot of Strain fans realised that her time on this show was limited as a result. Her character sucked on the show but she was beautiful, moreso than Dutch imo.

Associate
Don't feel the story really progressed at all this series, just tiny little developments.

Hopefully they can come up with some better for the next.

Associate
Don't feel the story really progressed at all this series, just tiny little developments.

Hopefully they can come up with some better for the next.

I agree with that, it was mostly just many 'near death' scenes with either a random cast member or the German guy (name has eluded me) but they ALWAYS escape. Until the finale I guess.

And why did the master and CO bid for the book they wanted so badly? I don't understand why they couldn't have just went in and killed everyone for it. Fairly sure German vamp could have killed that whole room if he wanted to.

Soldato
All season he's been annoying but in e8 he's just taken it to a whole new level. Wish they'd stop trying to force child actors down our throats on TV shows lately.

Only one I can think of that does it half decent is Gotham.

Soldato
One thing that does frustrate me with this show (other than the kid) is how you're supposed to believe the entire city is in meltdown, yet every external shot they do it's business-as-usual for people just going about their daily business. They try to add some atmosphere by adding in some pretty poor sound effects but it isn't remotely convincing. It just makes the whole thing feel really, really cheap.

Soldato
Been watching this on Sky On Demand. I absolutely love it. The wife and I have been watching them back to back over the last couple of days. Del Toro is such a brilliant director, like he was born to direct fantasy and horror.

Caporegime
Was OK - I see they're still utilising the less than subtle alcoholism. I didn't want to hit the boy as much this time but he was barely in it.

Back
Top Bottom