US: The Strain

Associate
So few episodes left and I still don't think I have the will to finish, everything is just so bad and everyone is acting so ****ing stupid because it's the only way the plot can keep moving.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Been with the show from the start, it has its moments but yeah am glad its the last season, tbh if the nuke went off and destroyed the world it would not have mattered cos zach would have been dead.

Associate
WTF Zach? Saw his crush kissing some dude so death by vampire monster child for you. Think that was more harsh than detonating a nuke last series.

Soldato
WTF Zach? Saw his crush kissing some dude so death by vampire monster child for you. Think that was more harsh than detonating a nuke last series.

That's exactly what I thought. Surely the "You do whatever I want, whenever I want, or I'll feed you to my weird pet spider-child thing" option would've been more beneficial.

Soldato
catching up - S4 is great, pity it is the last :
loving the double act between F & Q with Q's dry humour

Q resist the tempation to read anything into the fact I saved you AGAIN
F I will

F: Did I just hear a compliment in there -
Q yes I like to give one every hundred years

F she saved our asses
Q no you did by leaving her behind

It is impressive what Guillermo del Toro can do with a limited budget, I think there is some commonality between his and George A. Romero's style (RIP)

Guillermo should be directing the Alien franchise, he has not lost his edge like Scott.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
R.I.P. professor :(

Same he was one of my favourite characters in the series.

Where as Zack, can someone tell me why one of the others not take him out. He is a mass murderer. He almost reached Jofferey level of dislike.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Stopped watching this after first episode this season. To be honest I think after the first season it really went down hill. That boy Zack, so annoying, just couldn't watch anymore.

Back
Top Bottom