The toy that never was

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Roughneck said:
Fuzzy Pumper's Barber Shop

B00000IW21.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

basically it was this barber shop thing

you stuck the guy on the chair and turned this handle and plastacine came out of his head and beard and you cut it.

I did not become a hairdresser before anyone asks.

reason I was told I couldnt have it was cause Id make loads of mess with the plastacine

LOL at the name :D

Mummy Can you By me a Fuzzy Pumper for Christmas :p

Ill stop Loling soon, Its only a matter of hours :D

Associate
MaxPower said:
Something wolf as I remember I had one.
I think I had that bike. Still can't remember what it was called, mind.

lego1.jpg

lego2.jpg

I picked this one up at a car boot sale many years later for £7. :o

Soldato
Efour2 said:
I always wanted Tin can alley the light gun cowboy thing.

i remember my friend had this along with Mouse Trap i was so jealous, Mr Frosty was also one of the things i really wanted, along with a hornby train set don't ask me why i just always wanted one still havnt got one to this day :D, these are the type of threads i like brought back some real fond memories

Associate
Pinter75 said:
I so wanted one of these.

omnibot3310625779824bs0.jpg

I remember it being in Debenhams, and every Saturday I would go and have a look at it.

hah hah! I remember when I was a kid going to a department store with mum and dad and seeing one of those being demonstrated by the shop assistant. He only went and made it fall off the edge of the table! :D

Soldato
sean said:
I think I had that bike. Still can't remember what it was called, mind.

lego1.jpg

lego2.jpg

I picked this one up at a car boot sale many years later for £7. :o
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I had the bottom one of those two, I think I had a friend with the top one. I remember my Manta Force car too, I thought that was great:D. I'm pretty sure I had one of those zoid things too. Wouldn't have clue which one though.

Associate
I do remember, I think, having one of those bikes which kind of had a talk box on it. Gonna have to speak to the folks about that one.

I also really wanted one of those bikes where the wheels looked kind of solid in the middle, i presume it was some sort of plastic cover, which were branded with like Pepsi or 7 Up.

I had all of the teenage mutant ninja turtles stuff, including the huge blimp, which was awesome.

I was a proper spoilt kid as my parents didnt have another child until i was 10, so I had the mega drive, complete with *drumroll* the mega CD when that came out. Those were good days :D

I never had a Mr Frosty though :(

I've tried to think of something I really did want, but never got, and I can't think of anything...

Associate
Chris1712 said:
The Action Man Stealth Bomber

You know, the one where a bike came out from underneath to, wanted that loads :( .

Can't find a pic.

Can't believe it took so long for someone to mention Action Man :eek:
I got one in 78 but never got any of the vehicles etc. :(

We were not very well off, but my two best mates had most of the stuff that has come up.
My family managed to collect up the biggest load of scalectrix ever though :)

Actually thinking about it my parents were pretty good I never got any of the gimmick toys. It was mostly constructive stuff like Mechano and Technix, probably why I became an engineer :D

Associate
I always wanted the little baby dolls that cried and you had to change their nappy :) I remember this blue pushchair I wanted too...Never got them though.
I wanted a BMX viper or Diamond Back one or something...I didnt stop telling my parents I wanted one for years....Never got one again.
The one thing I wanted more than a bike or a doll was a Kids laptop thing that had games and an organiser on or a computer..I got my first computer just under a year ago.
My parents are just stingy.

Soldato
I got a Mr Frosty from my nan and grandad, loved it! I always used to make popsicles using squash :p Anyway, I was a huge playmobil fan when I was younger and I had a lot of sets accept
230215154.jpg

My sisters had a playmobil mansion but it was pretty much borked. I never did get one, although I got the Playmobil Pirate Island :)

3799island.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
kidstractor.jpg

I wanted one so bad that when I was 4 I snuck out of the house one night and went round to my mates house, broke into his garden shed and stole his tractor. I never got one :(

Back
Top Bottom