The toy that never was

Associate
Omg! I always wanted a Mr.Frosty aswell.

I always wanted something else that was never a toy but just something i thought would have been amazing ... Robocop suit like from the film :p

Soldato
crystaline said:
nobody had

Pop up pirate!

or

Game of Life??

pop up pirate sucks...my cousins make me play it every time im freaking round there house...pop ended up out the window once :D

now game of life, that was a good game, remember having it on loan from the library along with escape from Atlantis almost every week :p

escape from Atlantis:
efatlant.jpg

efatlan2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
bringerofdecay said:
pop up pirate sucks...my cousins make me play it every time im freaking round there house...pop ended up out the window once :D

now game of life, that was a good game, remember having it on loan from the library along with escape from Atlantis almost every week :p

escape from Atlantis:
efatlant.jpg

efatlan2.jpg
I remember that, think there was another one at the same time by the same creator called Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.

Caporegime
bringerofdecay said:

escape from Atlantis:
efatlant.jpg

efatlan2.jpg

We got that game from a jumble sale. It ruled.

Caporegime
eddiemcgarrigle said:
SNAP!!

I also wanted one of these -

TrainingTower2a.jpg

MAN, i had that ! I think my dad baught it for me so he could play with it!

IT was SO Tall to me very, very cool to play with. I have no idea what happened to it! Must have been a very short lived toy cos i dont remember playing with more than 5 or 6 times. !

Associate
I think my was Mr Frosty aswell lol!

Although, Did want various Star Wars figures. I remember hunting around for "Chewbacca" and "Princess Leia". They were really really hard to find in UK. Eventually got one though (Original) :D

Soldato
I really wanted the Green Ranger's dagger that played a tune one year for Christmas :( But couldn't have it because my mum said 'It's a weapon!' rofl.

I remember having the Thundercats sword though as a hand me down :D

Soldato
Andelusion said:
I really wanted the Green Ranger's dagger that played a tune one year for Christmas :( But couldn't have it because my mum said 'It's a weapon!' rofl.

lol, I remember my mum saying exactly the same thing! My best mate got one that year and I was gutted.

Associate
I got the Dragonzord from my gran the year that power rangers were massive. My cousin got a Nerf gun though, which rocked more.

From this thread I'm off to buy Pop-up Pirate and Screwball Scramble

Back
Top Bottom