The toy that never was

Associate
MrWhippy said:
i had a steve austin, six million dollar man figure and a few of the accesories but the one i really wanted was...

transportlarge.jpg

I had this but gave it away when I was too old to play with it. But guess what 40th birthday last year my mother got me a as new sealed one with Steve Austin as well. Unfortunatly i don't want to open it and spoil it now for lokking at only.

Man of Honour
MookJong said:
What is the one childhood toy that you wanted but you never got?

More than one for me! :(

Neo Geo
Golden Axe arcade machine
Pool table, a proper one not one of those pansy ones from Argos with flimsy wooden stands!
Some big Micro Machines thingy, can't remember the name of it, held hundreds of blighters inside it

Soldato
Crossbows and Catapults

pic5628.jpg

Still have a mint condition one in my cupboard. :)

Can anyone help me ID a toy i used to own. It was a castle and had traps and things like that...might have been a He-Man castle but not sure. Can't find it anywhere.

Soldato
I keep asking for...

catwoman.jpg

But the Wife still hasn't got her for me!.. :(

[Homer Mode]Mmmmmmm... michelle pfeiffer[\Homer Mode]

Ooo BTW... I had a Mr Frosty, GameGear (Plus the TV tuner)... and no star wars toys!... But Loads of Lego (Space and Technic!...) I had the Original Technic Lego Car (Think I still have it out in the Garage!) :)

Last edited:
Associate
I always, always wanted a scalextrix. But it was always "your brother had one and it was crap, the car always flew of the track"

So what if it did? I wanted to find out for myself :mad: Was the same for pretty much anything else too.

Associate
8480cathu7.jpg

This thing was phenomenal - IIRC it had retractable landing gear, flashing fibre optics, and a motorised satellite (doors opened, satellite raised out, then solar panels extended) - they don't make toys like they used to :(

Permabanned
Pinter75 said:

OMG I had one of those... it was awesome. Is it just me or is that so much better than a lot of the tacky carp out nowadays?

Also I had some funny programmable hand held synthesiser type thing but I'm damned if I can remember what it was cool. Also some F-14 transformer.

I always wanted a remote control helicopter but maybe I was just greedy. The Amstrad CPC464 I got was the best Christmas pressie ever :)

Soldato
we used to have the thundercats sword but our parents hid it on top of the kitchen units to stop us beating each other half to death with it :o

i used to liek lego as a kid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom