***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

If you've bought your nicotine separately, I'd recommend decanting say 30ml or so into a squeezy bottle and using that. You'll get a much better result, especially if you're mixing by weight. If you're not then I HIGHLY suggest you pick up a set of scales.

FWIW I have a 250ml bottle of PG and VG and then a 50ml bottle of PG 72mg nic. I simply fill them up when they're about to run out.

Ideally you want to minimise the amount of oxygen your bottle of nicotine is subjected to. The less it does, the longer it'll last. I don't bother keeping it in the freezer, but I do keep it in the fridge. VG/PG I don't bother refrigerating as VG just becomes a pain to work with when it's cold.

Depending on what ratio you make your juice at, your nicotine is always going to be a set figure. It's only really going to be your PG amount that will change, seeing as pretty much all of the concentrates available now are PG based.

Nicotine and VG is a set value. Only the PG you need to add, is changing.

Perfect! Thanks Gee!! I haven't got my Nicotine yet so that should be coming between Xmas and New Year. Also need to get the scales as doing it by mg is frustrating, that's why I gave up in the first place and switched to the unflavoured base with flavour concentrate. Especially now with the TPD regulations coming into force, the unflavoured premixed base days are over :(

BTW: Darkstar finally came back to me. They've confirmed that they'll resend my order but no further orders of unflavoured premixed bases will be offered

Finally got around to homebrew...just made 1L of dinnerlady lemon cake clone and have the components of 500ml of red astaire on order. 1L all in with all the gubbins cost me £50 quid ish and obviously is going to be cheaper next time now i have the kit...really dont know why i didn't do this earlier.
Going to stick with one shots for the moment but im sure buying the individual flavours will be next.

Perfect! Thanks Gee!! I haven't got my Nicotine yet so that should be coming between Xmas and New Year. Also need to get the scales as doing it by mg is frustrating, that's why I gave up in the first place and switched to the unflavoured base with flavour concentrate. Especially now with the TPD regulations coming into force, the unflavoured premixed base days are over :(

BTW: Darkstar finally came back to me. They've confirmed that they'll resend my order but no further orders of unflavoured premixed bases will be offered

Once you get a set of scales mate it becomes SO much easier. Nothing to clean up as well and no need to mess around with bloody syringes!

1./ Yes, there is.
2/. Yes, I have.
3/. Yes, it is.

1 - Turn the mod 5-clicks off. Then click the fire button 20 times. This will display your firmware version. Clicking it 10 times will display the pcb temperature... in ºC, I assume. Might actually do ºF if you use that in TC mode.

2 - I have indeed.

3 - Among other features, you now get 80w out of it (give or take) and other versions allow you to customise the logo by uploading a small .bmp file via the updater, or completely disabling it.

Cheers! Looks like I'm on v1.00. I'll update it later. :)

Howdy!! Long time no see :D Im still alive, i didn't blow my self up with stupidly low build's cloud chasing a few years ago haha :p

Just made a new coil and thought id say hello and post my setup etc with ya as it's been a few years.

Im more of a relaxed vaper now, no crazy build's or anything really, im using double K clapton twisted wire, and have done for some time, been vaping my same recipie of vanilla custard for 2 years or so, and im rockin single coils now, no mahoosive doubles any more just something neat that does the job.
Iv tried messing with temperature controll a few times, tried every different type of wire, hated the lot of them.

My mod is a sigelei 213, it's my personal favourite as it's really really compact, high power, it's just perfect for me.

And heres some pictures!

Batteries (got more in a box but are retired, these are in use at the moment):
IMG_8033.JPG

Juice, got 400ML brewing, and 120ML left in the bottle im currently using, i use about 200ML per week ish:
IMG_8120.JPG

My little coil building box:
IMG_8036.JPG

They see me single coil'in.... n' hatinnn!
IMG_8039.JPG

Velocity deck, but wait whats that?
IMG_8116.JPG

It's a mutation XV2 on a Velocity V2 deck!
IMG_8113.JPG

:D So, as you see, it's a Velocity V2 deck (fasttech clone), with a Mutation V2 top cap and barrel section (also fasttech clone). The velocity deck is the best deck ever for building its just superb, but i much prefer the mutation barrel and top cap.
The fast tech V2 velocity deck doesn't have a lip around the bottom which means that the mutation will fit it, and it fit's absolutely perfectly, infact it fit's better than the velocity's own barrel section and it leaks less due to how tight the o-rings are, and because they are tight there's no worry about the barrel spinning on the velocity deck. I personally prefer the mutation barrel and top cap as i get better air flow, better flavour it's more dense and fluffy vape and also you can close one side off for single coiling, and also it dispurses heat a lot better.
Also it's much easier to adjust the air flow or close off the airflow completely for putting it in your pocket as you have to screw the velocity top cap for ever where as the mutation its a simple twist, also the mutation top cap comes off completely and you can see inside, move the cotton around if needed, with the velocity top cap you can't you have to take the whole barrel section off which lead's onto having to do a full clean of it as juice will be all over the o-ring's, that doesn't happen with the mutation X barrel.

But be warned if your trying this, the mutation X V2 barrel / cap, wont fit on Velocity V1's because it has that metal lip around the bottom, you would end up with this: http://files.enjin.com/139291/velocity/IMG_8118.JPG

ty for reading :) and happy holidays!

Last edited:
1./ Yes, there is.
2/. Yes, I have.
3/. Yes, it is.

1 - Turn the mod 5-clicks off. Then click the fire button 20 times. This will display your firmware version. Clicking it 10 times will display the pcb temperature... in ºC, I assume. Might actually do ºF if you use that in TC mode.

2 - I have indeed.

3 - Among other features, you now get 80w out of it (give or take) and other versions allow you to customise the logo by uploading a small .bmp file via the updater, or completely disabling it.

Cheers! Looks like I'm on v1.00. I'll update it later. :)

I've just updated mine to 1.03 as available on the website, and now the mod won't turn on, any idea?

Downloaded from here: http://www.eleafworld.com/softwares-for-istick-pico/

edit: i can flash back to 1.0 fine and go as far as 1.02, even though the software isn't telling me it's recognised my device. Weird! (And phew!:p)

edit 2: progressively updating from 1.0 > 1.01 > 1.02 > 1.03 and it worked fine. There wasn't anything obvious on the site that was telling me I needed to do it progressively. Hopefully this will save someone else the headache!

Completely gutted, 2 vape orders have been sent back to the vendor as the postie (presumably a temp) didn't recognise the company address. Very annoying as I've never had a problem ordering anything to the office before now. Bah humbug! This was for 2x boss shots (Kanzi + LLLT), and 60ml Red Astaire concentrate.

Last edited:
I flashed my pico a while back, didn't like the display of the new one as it was missing the volts so I flashed it back.

My end of year rewards....
Best Juice: Dinner Lady Treats - Lemon Tart
Best Budget Mod: eLeaf Pico
Best HE Mod: Hellfire Phantom
Best Mech Mod: Frankenskull V3
Best Budget Tank: Wotofo Serpent Mini
Best HE Tank: Didn't buy one this year but likey ESG Skyline
Best Budget Dripper: Nothing stood out.... Don't think I used/tried any let alone purchase one.
Best HE Dripper: Hobo Drifter (not owned), but I think I use my Psyclone Hadaly the most

Special mentions go out to:
Aspire Plato, great all in one device; should get another so I can have one cloud chaser and one setup for MTL.
Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25, a £35 mod that has basically made my £180 hexohms redundant.

Things that I'm looking at getting in the new year:
Coilmaster Mage GTA - On route
Wotofo Conqueror - On route
MEB M-Atty
ESG Skyline
Hobo Drifter

Last edited:
Bought myself a Griffin 25 RTA, much nicer that my old and well worn Kanger Subtank.

Even treated myself to a roll of clapton wire, seems to increase the flavour a lot which is nice, only downside to the griffin/clapton combo is the huge clouds, I'm not a fan of them now, even with a 1.2ohm coil I'm still puffing like Thomas.

Happy xmas all :)

Decided I want a decent (enough) MTL RTA...my reasoning...I'm fed up of chucking big clouds with my current RTA's when I'm in a crowded place, I have a few single cell mods that I can't use as my other tanks all use 80w+ and on a day to day basis I'd like to use less juice!

I've been looking mainly at the Hurricane and KFV5 (clones, naturally) but I'm up for other suggestions, I don't mind spending a bit on an authentic provided its not completely retarded pricing...shoot :D

Happy xmas all :)

Decided I want a decent (enough) MTL RTA...my reasoning...I'm fed up of chucking big clouds with my current RTA's when I'm in a crowded place, I have a few single cell mods that I can't use as my other tanks all use 80w+ and on a day to day basis I'd like to use less juice!

I've been looking mainly at the Hurricane and KFV5 (clones, naturally) but I'm up for other suggestions, I don't mind spending a bit on an authentic provided its not completely retarded pricing...shoot :D

I can recommend the Augvape Merlin Mini.
It comes with 2 interchangeable decks (single and dual coil) and airflow restrictors that screw into the deck.
Gives a great MTL vape with the single coil deck fitted and the smallest airflow restrictor screwed in.
Ive got a genuine Kayfun 4, Kayfun 5 and a Hurricane, this Merlin is up there with them for flavour.

Looks really decent, especially for under £20! Hell, even if I don't like it for mtl it looks to cope just fine wide open too!

I can recommend the Augvape Merlin Mini.
It comes with 2 interchangeable decks (single and dual coil) and airflow restrictors that screw into the deck.
Gives a great MTL vape with the single coil deck fitted and the smallest airflow restrictor screwed in.
Ive got a genuine Kayfun 4, Kayfun 5 and a Hurricane, this Merlin is up there with them for flavour.

I'm a big fan of the Merlin. It's a very underrated tank. Super easy to build on and great flavour. I use mine with no restrictor and it gives a good - slightly restricted - direct lung vape.
I would recommend it to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom