***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Finally decided to give squonking a go. Bagged myself a VTinbox VT75 kit.
Anyone know what the Maze V2 RDA that comes with it is like? I don't have any other squonk capable drippers at the moment.

From what I've seen the maze v2 looks a decent enough RDA, velocity deck, bottom airflow.

Grab your self a hadaly - or clone of, the sxk version comes with a bf pin.

How much did you end up paying for the VT inbox? Got as far as PayPal with one yesterday then turned back when I saw how much extra (£75 instead of £54) it was going to cost with pp's conversion.

Been getting into squonking myself recently and I'm a convert. I still enjoy dripping at home but for out and about, squonking is the way forward.

Against my better judgement (I've had a couple of disappointing experiences with clones), I've ordered the SXK Hadaly clone from Fasttech. If it's pants, I'm coming looking for you pgi947 :p I also ordered a 24mm Tsunami clone with squonk pin from them as well. I have the genuine 22mm Tsunami dripper and I like it a lot - it's my favourite RDA for single coil.

I've been looking at the Therion DNA75 squonker for a while now so I've ordered that from Evolution Vaping as they're cheaper than Fasttech.

Could be the juice affecting them or the mod is acting up.
Juices are all the same brands I've used for over 18 months.
Multiple atties in 3 different tanks, on 3 different mods, all dying?

hows the wicking seem?
Choked and slow.

had some bad coils for the v8 recently, same symptoms and the wicking was noticable harder than what i'd expect of a good one.
Guys in the shop report lots of similar issues with Smok TFV8 coils lately... but not Aspire or Joyetech.

at least with rebuildables you can control that factor, assuming you have the building skill to get it right.
I don't have the skill... mine never wick right and they always leak on me. I chose most of these tanks specifically because they rarely leak, if ever.

Been getting into squonking myself recently and I'm a convert. I still enjoy dripping at home but for out and about, squonking is the way forward.

Against my better judgement (I've had a couple of disappointing experiences with clones), I've ordered the SXK Hadaly clone from Fasttech. If it's pants, I'm coming looking for you pgi947 :p I also ordered a 24mm Tsunami clone with squonk pin from them as well. I have the genuine 22mm Tsunami dripper and I like it a lot - it's my favourite RDA for single coil.

I've been looking at the Therion DNA75 squonker for a while now so I've ordered that from Evolution Vaping as they're cheaper than Fasttech.

:p

The packaging is a bit meh but the atty it's self is a top notch 1:1 clone, sxk are usually quite faultless with their clones. Threads are smooth, orings are nice and tight, top cap seals well, air holes all line up perfectly, engraving is perfect, I have a fair few clones, this is definitely one of the best I've had.

To be honest, the worst clones I've had have always been UK based purchases...

Don't forget to use epacket too guys!

Last edited:
Got some deamon killer staple coils with my latest FT delivery, £4 odd for a pack of 10...sit nicely in the Pharaoh!

Staple.jpg

Nice! How you finding the Pharaoh tank? Been teetering on the edge of getting one for a while now.

Edgy kid starter kit.

On a serious note, started vaping again after quitting, got a Clito tank and an Aspire Archon box mod, producing lovely vape RN.

20170111_124912.jpg

Ok, what in the blue hell is Squonking?

Basically the same as Dripping, but there's a small squeezy bottle under the dripper and a cut-out in the side of the mod. The 510 pin has a hole through it and you fill the aforementioned bottle, which is connected up through the 510 into the dripper chamber.
You then squeeze the bottle through the cutout and it squirts (or rather oozes) some juice up the 510 and out onto the coils. The vacuum then sucks away any excess juice as you release the bottle, whereupon you vape as normal.
It saves carrying a bottle around loose and having to open it, pul off the dripper top, squirt on, replace everything and then vape - You just squeeze and vape.

Juices are all the same brands I've used for over 18 months.
Multiple atties in 3 different tanks, on 3 different mods, all dying?

Choked and slow.

Guys in the shop report lots of similar issues with Smok TFV8 coils lately... but not Aspire or Joyetech.

I don't have the skill... mine never wick right and they always leak on me. I chose most of these tanks specifically because they rarely leak, if ever.

You sound like me lol, i cant build for toffee in a tank, although drippers are much easier (only need to worry about one bit of the wick)

Maybe worth getting some new coils from a different supplier, i know on the v8 the ones i got from the brick and mortar were bad but got some replacements from ukecigstore and they were fine.

Either that or its the temperature, i know winter especially if your outside long enough can mess up a good combo, i tend to run thinner juice in winter.

You sound like me lol, i cant build for toffee in a tank, although drippers are much easier (only need to worry about one bit of the wick)
I can make it work, but it's never as good as an atty and wholly inconvenient for most of the conditions under which I'll be vaping.

Maybe worth getting some new coils from a different supplier
I already do. All going funny.

Either that or its the temperature, i know winter especially if your outside long enough can mess up a good combo, i tend to run thinner juice in winter.
I have varying thicknesses and have killed coils both in and outside.

Is this the fastest way now? I used China Post as that always used to be best. Oh well, It's usually 3 weeks.

Yeah, myself and gee both have China post parcels from November that still aren't delivered, consignments appear to be doing a tour of China before they're actually sent to the UK for RM to sit on.

Last epacket delivery was 6 days from shipping :D

Is this the fastest way now? I used China Post as that always used to be best. Oh well, It's usually 3 weeks.

Yep! I'd highly recommend you pay the extra for the Epacket option. Last delivery for me took 7 days! Dispatched on 23rd December, was in my hands on the 29th.

2016-12-29 00:00 Your item, posted on 27/12/16 was delivered
2016-12-29 08:20 United Kingdom, duly voted
2016-12-27 13:10 United Kingdom, reached the processing center from China
2016-12-27 11:14 United Kingdom, reached the processing center from China
2016-12-24 05:18 In Beijing, leaving Beijing to London-Heathrow airport hub
2016-12-23 02:43 Beijing, Beijing sent express post international branch collection Center has been received

Exactly this. I usually run 70/30 in the warmer months but winter time I run anywhere between 50/50-60/40 as my daily RTA (Serpent 25) doesn't want to wick.

Nice! How you finding the Pharaoh tank? Been teetering on the edge of getting one for a while now.

It's not too bad, though my clone (UK bought!) Is a bit ropey, big coil can easily empty it in 8-10 pulls so it's nothing special with regards to the 'tank' section. It's massive for an RDA too, have several RTA's that are smaller.

I'd give it a 7/10, 25mm troll v2 whoops it.

Hey Guys,
Wondering where the best place (cheapest) is to buy VG base thats already got nic added to it? Im vaping around 250ml every two month at the moment so Ive found a 250ml bottle of pre mixed 6mg is perfect to just add concentrate to it

Back
Top Bottom