***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

I'll have to remember about the epacket thing next time. Mine is just coming with the default service. I'm not in any hurry for it though, I have a Freak Show bottom feeder ready for when the Therion arrives tomorrow so no hurry for the other two.

Hi all

Just about to order some DIY, can you double check before I submit please?

30ml clear glass bottle with pipette
Nicotine (vg) 7.2% 100ml
VG 1 litre
PG 1 litre
syringes (1ml x 5 and 30ml x 5)
Disposable gloves
Concentrates (Flavour Art)

Anything I am missing?

Thanks

Hi all

Nicotine (vg) 7.2% 100ml
VG 1 litre
PG 1 litre
Disposable gloves

Anything I am missing?

Thanks

If you're mixing by weight (easier imo), 0.01g scales would be a help.
Also, if you mix by weight, the 1ml syringes would be better replaced by 1ml pipettes (easier to control).

Yeah, myself and gee both have China post parcels from November that still aren't delivered, consignments appear to be doing a tour of China before they're actually sent to the UK for RM to sit on.

Last epacket delivery was 6 days from shipping :D

Oh well. Looks like I'll be waiting a while then. Damn.

Hi all

Nicotine (vg) 7.2% 100ml
VG 1 litre
PG 1 litre
Disposable gloves

Anything I am missing?

Thanks

I'd recommend getting PG based Nic instead of VG. If you're going to be storing it correctly (in the fridge or freezer), PG Nic is a hell of a lot easier to work with.

I'd also recommend getting maybe a couple 250ml squeezy bottles to store your PG/VG. It'll be easier for bigger batches. I also decant my Nic (30ml or so) into a squeezy bottle. No need to wash up after.

What concentrates are you getting?

Last edited:
Ordered 4 vtc6 cells this morning from fogstar, £25 dispatched within an hour of opening :D

I'm yet to try the VTC6's, they perform very similar to the HG2/30Q iirc, Samsung's just slightly beating them as they run a little cooler.

Good service either way though! Will bookmark.

Yeah same spec range anyhow, 3000mah 15/30A, fairly sure mooch tested all 3 and the difference between them was minimal.

If they're legit (I have no reason to think otherwise) I'll grab some vtc5a's for my mechs too!

Been a big fan of the TfV8 for quite a while but so fed up of the damned thing opening in my pocket and no matter what I do, I can't stop it and nothing worse than a pocket full of juice, so pre-ordered the WISMEC Reux tank, which should be coming in stock on Monday. I so love the flavour of the Smok but can't be doing the leaking.

Looks like an interesting tank that Reux. Pity they don't include the velocity-style deck as standard and instead have a two-screw, two-post affair.
Still, I can't imagine vaping at 160W. 50W is high enough for me and to be honest, I do most of my vaping at a whole 14W these days.

Parmesan..you git had to order the Ijoy tank after seeing yours!!

Really nice flavour off it, taking a bit of practice to get the wicking right, too much cotton and it struggles to pull the juice up to the deck/coils, too little and it lets juice flow freely and spills everywhere :)

First batch of homebrew tasted today, Cake pops is lovely! highly recommend checking out kaveman juice for one shots!

Still, I can't imagine vaping at 160W. 50W is high enough for me and to be honest, I do most of my vaping at a whole 14W these days.

what juice/mod/tank are you using? I honestly dislike anything under 80/90 watts these days. Normaly its 80/90 watts on the goon for dripping and cloud beast is normally about 110-120 watts.

Last edited:
I'd recommend getting PG based Nic instead of VG. If you're going to be storing it correctly (in the fridge or freezer), PG Nic is a hell of a lot easier to work with.

I'd also recommend getting maybe a couple 250ml squeezy bottles to store your PG/VG. It'll be easier for bigger batches. I also decant my Nic (30ml or so) into a squeezy bottle. No need to wash up after.

What concentrates are you getting?

Going to make a Passion Pink and a Sweet Cherry Menthol to start with and ease me into the process :)

FA Cherry

FA Menthol Arctic

FA Strawberry

FA Vanilla

FA Pear

FA Custard

Looks like an interesting tank that Reux. Pity they don't include the velocity-style deck as standard and instead have a two-screw, two-post affair.

About 19watt here. Juice usage and battery usage put me off going 50+ and tbh other than less cloud production there's very little difference!

Back
Top Bottom