***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Well, mixing by weight was stupid easy. Just made 150ml of darkstars 'Zeus' in around 90 seconds :p

How long am I safe enough to keep PG nic out of the freezer for? Should have some drip hacks stuff coming monday.

I Have 100ml bottles of nic in the freezer, I decant one into smaller 30ml bottles and keep them in the fridge, that way I only have a small amount out at a time. The less you expose it to the air the better :)

I Have 100ml bottles of nic in the freezer, I decant one into smaller 30ml bottles and keep them in the fridge, that way I only have a small amount out at a time. The less you expose it to the air the better :)

Parmesan hit the spot. Exactly what I do.

got a heap of 40ml bottles, i'll dispense some into one of those then bang the rest in the freezer. Thanks chaps!

How much nic have you guys stocked up on? have 500ml at the moment, was going to get another 1.5-2L between now and may

What did you make? If it's fruit based it'll be fine to vape now. Just needs a good shake!

Been after the Troll myself but I'm unable to find any stockists in the UK. Seen them on pre-order on FT but they're not available yet.

ukecigwharehouse have them in stock, thats where I got mine from, in stock now

ukecigwharehouse have them in stock, thats where I got mine from, in stock now

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I THINK the above is actually based in China, not the UK. I vaguely remember being told to stay away from them anyhow.

Something like they claim to be based in Birmingham, but aren't and are based in China.

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I THINK the above is actually based in China, not the UK. I vaguely remember being told to stay away from them anyhow.

Something like they claim to be based in Birmingham, but aren't and are based in China.

They might be, doesn't bother me, but I ordered Fri and tracking tells me that my vape mail will arrive on Mon so Im guessing they have a UK warehouse. I have used them plenty of times with no issues whatsoever.

They might be, doesn't bother me, but I ordered Fri and tracking tells me that my vape mail will arrive on Mon so Im guessing they have a UK warehouse. I have used them plenty of times with no issues whatsoever.

They might have changed their setup since I last looked into them, let us know if it arrives on Monday, really want to get my hands on one of those troll RTA/GTA tanks.

Getting back to vaping after a binge over Christmas on the dirty fags.
After some outstanding juice recommendations please to help us get back on track. Cheers.

What flavours do you like? Can highly recommend the weirdo creamery range for something a little different, also been trying a few from the ruthless range at the moment, all very nice!

Excellent video from Suck My Mod explaining recent ecig related incidents:

The clown blowing 7 teeth out of his face I've been asked about a few times this last week at work.

Last edited:
Can someone please take some time to walk me through a little DIY. Others have helped so far but now I have some specifics. I really need someone to tell me exactly what to buy, where from and what to do with it.

So there are two flavours I would like to make in bulk. I am aiming for 3mg nic, maybe 70VG/30PG as its for a Uwell SE1 tank with 0.5 coils.

All want to do is make an economical batch of 2-3 juices in 100-200ml bottles. I dont want to refrigerate anything or use water or any nonsense. Just bottle to bottle, done.

So, the flavours I have in mind are:

Vampire Vapes Heisenberg
https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/e-liquid/flavour-concentrates/heisenberg-flavour-concentrate-10ml.html

Nova Vapes Strawbery Milk
https://novavapes.co.uk/product/strawberry-milk-concentrate/

Both have respective instructions which I dont quite understand. Both are 10ml. So what VG, PG and Nic would I need to throw in? What total ml of finished juice would I expect to get?

Remember I would like to do this economically, ideally having no leftover VG, PG or Nic.

Genuine appreciate some help on this to get me started.

Edit: what about this 100ml premix, its 70/30, with 3mg nic. Would I pour all 10ml of concentrate juice in this? Some people are saying it would end up at 60/40 as you are diluting by adding the flavour?

Last edited:
Hutchy I've posted instructions and what you need to buy for getting into DIY multiple times in this thread, just have a search.

Hutchy I've posted instructions and what you need to buy for getting into DIY multiple times in this thread, just have a search.

I think we need the opening post re-vamped and updated with things like your DIY posts etc...

Edit: WOOHOO!!! Didn't realise nova were doing concentrates now!!

I think we need the opening post re-vamped and updated with things like your DIY posts etc...

Edit: WOOHOO!!! Didn't realise nova were doing concentrates now!!

I live 2mins down the road from Nova, visited them on Friday. Great lads and the lab is spotless.

Gee - thank you, I'll take the time to read again. Agree all of your helpful posts, along with other peoples, should be summarised on front page to help idiots like me.

Looking at the Vamp Vapes premix, I think I am right in saying it would cost me £14 to mix my own from Nova, when you can buy a premixed 100ml for £18. Not really worth me messing in for trying to save £4 on 100ml is it!?!? :rolleyes:

The Vampire Vapes concentrates say they need to be mixed between 10-20%.

If you wanted to make 100ml you'd need to use one full £4 bottle of concentrate. The concentrates are probably very weak so it wouldn't surprise me that you'd need to mix it at 20% (using two bottles).

Plenty of Heisenberg clone recipes out there that would probably be a lot cheaper, and tastier too.

Same for the Nova Vapes concentrates, they need 12%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom