***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

People seem to rate the smok alien better than the battlestar, what do you think?

I haven't used the Alien so I can't really comment on it. If anything Smok is a more well known brand than Smoant (sister company of Cloupor).

If you want all the frilly (PCB temperature, lol!) bits then I'd say get the Alien.

If you want a solidly built and cheaper device that does what it says on the tin, get the Battlestar.

You don't need to dilute your VG with any distilled water etc. As soon as you add the concentrates, your Nic and PG, it'll soon thin out.

If you're struggling to work with your VG (if it's cold etc.), let it sit in a bowl of warm water for about 10 minutes to heat up. It goes to sort of cooking oil consistency when it's warm.

I just made up a batch. Ill test it in a few days. Thanks.

Titanium or SS 316, SS is safer as it can be fired in power mode, but I find titanium the most consistent in temp mode

Thanks. I ordered some 28awg SS to have a play with.

I just made up a batch. Ill test it in a few days. Thanks.

What did you make? If it's fruit based it'll be fine to vape now. Just needs a good shake!

1st part of half yearly update completed, 2 new attys
Avacodo 24 and Wotofo Troll RTA

Next up on payday
Scales
Assortment of flavourings
Lavabox DNA 75

Been after the Troll myself but I'm unable to find any stockists in the UK. Seen them on pre-order on FT but they're not available yet.

What did you make? If it's fruit based it'll be fine to vape now. Just needs a good shake!

Been after the Troll myself but I'm unable to find any stockists in the UK. Seen them on pre-order on FT but they're not available yet.

I actually have one for sale atm up on eBay... We're not allowed to do this on here are we?

I saw Mike Vapes' review on it last night and he really rates it.

Also like the look of the Digiflavor Fuji Son GTA (http://digiflavor.com/project/fuji-son-gta/). Prefer this one a due to also having a single coil option.

Both are up on FT so I think I'll treat myself.

That looks even better if anything, especially as I've taken more to single coil builds these days. Might have to get one of those myself, cheers for the heads up!

I have one of the Digiflavor Fujis with the single coil deck. Lovely tank it is. So easy to build on and the flavour is pretty good too. Also got the Siren by the same company which is now my go-to MTL tank.

It's actually very airy. Not as airy as say a Velocity dripper wide open but similar to an Aspire Cleito.

Ahhh that's not so bad.

Been trialling the 120 RTA the last week or so. Really don't like it... No matter how I wick the damn thing I can never get decent flavour and it leaks like a swine.

Well, mixing by weight was stupid easy. Just made 150ml of darkstars 'Zeus' in around 90 seconds :p

How long am I safe enough to keep PG nic out of the freezer for? Should have some drip hacks stuff coming monday.

Back
Top Bottom