***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

The Vampire Vapes concentrates say they need to be mixed between 10-20%.

If you wanted to make 100ml you'd need to use one full £4 bottle of concentrate. The concentrates are probably very weak so it wouldn't surprise me that you'd need to mix it at 20% (using two bottles).

Plenty of Heisenberg clone recipes out there that would probably be a lot cheaper, and tastier too.

Same for the Nova Vapes concentrates, they need 12%.

Thanks Gee. So, bear with me here, if Nova says 12%, I would need 12ml per every 100ml of premix yes?

How much nic have you guys stocked up on? have 500ml at the moment, was going to get another 1.5-2L between now and may

I've got about 250ml that gets actively used (although just under 2 litres vapable atm, so probably won't be touching it for a long while!), and another 500ml in the freezer.

Had vape mail today tornado, limitless classic and G-priv arrived, have paired the limitless postless deck with 6 wraps of nice fat clapton running on the g-priv at 70W and wow the clouds are immense.

pics
IMG-20170122-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20170122-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20170122-WA0006.jpeg

I use the limitless myself and have a dual Clapton coil set up, running at 0.3ohms.

Excellent tank but my God does it eat juice, I thought my cleito120 was bad but the limitless is just as bad lol. But compared to the cleito120 I find it much more nicer and flavour is better

Yeah its up there with the supreme for clouds, im loving my serpent mini at the moment for around the house, missus isnt happy if she cant see the TV while im gaming.

edit have the serpent and goblin v3, still trying to make up my mind between the 2.

Yeah its up there with the supreme for clouds, im loving my serpent mini at the moment for around the house, missus isnt happy if she cant see the TV while im gaming.

edit have the serpent and goblin v3, still trying to make up my mind between the 2.

serpent mini everytime ;-)

I'm attributing how easy it is to clean out and rebuild though too, in 5 minutes I can take it apart, clean it, fresh coil, wick/juice up and bam all good to go!

Well, I've joined the DIY club guys!

• 100 ml nic, 500ml VG, 500ml PG from Darkstar
  • 30ml Heisenberg concentrate, 10x 30ml bottles

Questions...

I believe VG/PG can be stored in cupboard, is it necessary to store 72mg nic in the freezer!?

...and can someone please sense check this mix for me? I planned on making just 30ml to begin as am not sure what flavour mix to use, read different people using ranges from 10-20%. I just want it to taste like the original 70/30 Vampire Vapes premixed.

YaxOtku.jpg

Last edited:
Ideally you want your Nic kept in a cool/dark place. Fridges are perfect for this.

Instead of always opening your 100ml bottle of Nic, pour say 30ml or so into a squeezy (clean) bottle and use that for your mixes. Put the rest of it in the fridge and fill up the smaller bottle as/when it starts running low.

TL;DR - Oxygen degrades nicotine. Minimise this and it'll last indefinitely.

Drip hacks do several versions of Heisenberg, I use one called "the one who knocks" have mixed that at 14% and it's plenty strong enough, could probably do 13 easily and a risky 12% depends how strong you liked your flavours :)

Love the limitless classic, had a couple of builds in mine now, some Claptons running around 0.25 and currently have some quad twists in there running about 0.3, perfect flavour!!

IMG_20170120_090759_886.jpg

IMG_20170113_131642_343.jpg

Also got the Wife her first mech sorted, an afternoon of teaching about battery safety and ohms law :) now she can properly enjoy her vimto!

FB_IMG_1485139182851.jpg

Last edited:
anyone comment on the aspire archon 150w? paired with a cleito maxi 120 as not keen on the baby tfv8 that comes with the alien

Have exactly that setup the Archon and Cleito 120 and they are fantastic together.

Will be ordering a RTA for the 120 too soon, tried to find one in the highstreet the RTA but struggling so will order it direct from Aspire here http://www.officialaspire.co.uk/aspirecleito120rtauk .

I vape from anywhere from 75w to 100w with the stock 0.16ohm coils (air holes on the 120 fully open @75w to 100w, if you like a tighter draw (air holes not fully open) then lower the watts or the vape may get too warm for you, its trial and error really and you will find where you like it easily with this setup) and they fire up great for 80vg/20pg mix at these watts, higher PG mixtures I find you can take the watts lower and works great too. Best Tank and coil I tried at the store and even better than the original Cleito I found and you can still set it to the lower watts range perfectly fine but I find its best at 75w-100w and the stock 120 coils can go up to 160watts you will find when you open the coils box it comes with a note stating this as they state 100w-120w is the recommended vape rate but you can go all way up to 160w if you want. The Archon goes to 150w only but I'm going to tell you at 150W it is fierce and you won't be vaping at that.

The flavour is amazing on it and I think one of the best flavour tanks and coils if you like flavour and the clouds are huge too.

Try it with this juice https://wickliquor.com/product/boulevard/ it is amazing how much flavour you get and the complexity of all the flavour comes out, it's a very complex juice this one and this tank and coil brings out every note at 90w-100w it's a 80vg/20pg juice. Love it if you like a fruity zingy flavour that is a great palate cleanser when you have vapers tongue I find.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom