***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
Save a ton of money and invest in a Tesla invader 3, basically the same thing, but smaller and costs around £25, or of you want something bigger try the ijoy zenith, again same basic thing, only a 3 cell setup and costs £30...

And yes, ramp up on these vv mods is excellent, as is battery life!

I actually tried a friends Invader 3 and whilst I did like it, the HexOhm just felt better in almost every conceivable way. Not too mention the INCREDIBLY solid build quality, life time warranty and the fact it's ALL made in the US.

Wouldn't have paid full RRP for one though. Got mine second hand.

Associate
Hi all, hoping for a little advice, returning to vaping after a year back on the ciggies...

My last unit was this:
IMG_20170331_115932138.jpg

When it worked it was great, love the brass look and feel, not ultramassive, but it's threaded in 3 places and each time I used it I had to noodle about with it to get it functioning, plus every tank I tried with it leaked for some reason.

So my ideal specs are:

1. 18650 powered, ideally one only, I have a load of them for flashlights / bike lights etc. and usually carry a spare or two but don't want to be toting half a dozen of 'em around all the time - I'm on the road a lot - and I don't like built-in batteries on general principles.

2. Does not leak.

3. Budget of about £100 inc. a few spare tanks / coils. Batteries / chargers I've got plenty. Don't care about fancy digital displays / controls, view them as a (possibly) neccessary evil.

Also on the subject of oils, I used to use RV4/RV6 IIRC, is that still a decent tobacco flavour or what would people recommend? Prefer tobacco flavours not fruity alternatives.

Thanks for any help,
Stu.

Permabanned
Just made my first batch of 'Frapple' (Gee's recipe in his tutorial!).

Taste's quite nice so far after a vicious shaking. A little dull, but I assume this because it needs a little steeping?

Soldato
Hi all, hoping for a little advice, returning to vaping after a year back on the ciggies...

My last unit was this:
IMG_20170331_115932138.jpg

When it worked it was great, love the brass look and feel, not ultramassive, but it's threaded in 3 places and each time I used it I had to noodle about with it to get it functioning, plus every tank I tried with it leaked for some reason.

So my ideal specs are:

1. 18650 powered, ideally one only, I have a load of them for flashlights / bike lights etc. and usually carry a spare or two but don't want to be toting half a dozen of 'em around all the time - I'm on the road a lot - and I don't like built-in batteries on general principles.

2. Does not leak.

3. Budget of about £100 inc. a few spare tanks / coils. Batteries / chargers I've got plenty. Don't care about fancy digital displays / controls, view them as a (possibly) neccessary evil.

Also on the subject of oils, I used to use RV4/RV6 IIRC, is that still a decent tobacco flavour or what would people recommend? Prefer tobacco flavours not fruity alternatives.

Thanks for any help,
Stu.

Whats your vaping style, mouth to lung or direct to lung?

My first go @ making a real coil.
6x 0.3 KA1 ribbon
30g KA1 frames
40g Ni80 stagger & fuse

1261C720-C5DC-44DF-B537-83D59F072572_zpsveulynb2.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality, only have my iPhone to hand

Very nice :cool:

Soldato
Looking for a 3 battery mod simply for extra battery life.

considering the LVT DNA250 as I know the build quality of Lost Vape, the othet mod on my short list is the Rebel 3D printed DNA250.

any thoughts or suggestions?

Associate
Hi all.

Going to Vapejam and:D was looking for a cheap RDA with decent flavour to take with me. I have been looking at the Royal Hunter and Mini and the Freakshow and Mini on Vampire's and was wondering if they are OK? I have only had a Dark Horse before and didn't get on with that so went to RTA's. Probably put 2 1.0 ohm coils in, Clapton or twisted.

Opinions and views would be welcomed!!

Soldato
Hi all.

Going to Vapejam and:D was looking for a cheap RDA with decent flavour to take with me. I have been looking at the Royal Hunter and Mini and the Freakshow and Mini on Vampire's and was wondering if they are OK? I have only had a Dark Horse before and didn't get on with that so went to RTA's. Probably put 2 1.0 ohm coils in, Clapton or twisted.

Opinions and views would be welcomed!!

Of the cheap ones VV have at the moment I would go with either the Lush or Sapor, Sapor likely edges its on flavour, both have the same 3 post 4 hole deck.

Soldato
Looking for a 3 battery mod simply for extra battery life.

considering the LVT DNA250 as I know the build quality of Lost Vape, the othet mod on my short list is the Rebel 3D printed DNA250.

any thoughts or suggestions?

The 200W version can be had for 70 quid, i got one last week from gearbest, the 250W is about 120 quid so its a no brainer.

Associate
So finally got the coil building sorted, I've given up on aliens for the time being (wasted to much wire already) but very happy with how my fused claptons are coming out.

IMG_20170316_113555_711.jpg

IMG_20170321_182002_506.jpg

Also did some practice on some basic staple coils, a lot more tricky, mainly just keeping everything stacked neatly but came out ok in the end :)

IMG_20170324_183551_394.jpg

Soldato
What's it like for size & weight?
I want it to be my summer outdoors vape mod.
Size is the generic 3 battery shape, Like the rx200, the only difference is a more central 510.
Construction is good, i dont like the leather door so have a carbon on order.
Its heavy though, but all 3 battery mods are, its worth the £70 i wouldnt pay 120 for it though.

Caporegime
As much as I love my Loat vape triade dna200 mod, the paint job is absolute crap. Most of my paint has chipped away now, should just get a dremel and polish the whole thing i.e. take the rest of the paint off.

Other than that it's brilliant for my at home vape. Heavy but well made other than the paint job on it.

Back
Top Bottom