***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
yay the vamo's came today, went out and got a full size nautilus and another efest battery :)

now dad wants me to order more cheap vamo's lol

whats the difference with the version 5 and version 2?

Soldato
I had an IPV2 which I gave to a friend as I got the IPV3, Kinda regret it as the IPV2 was much more practical, but the IPV3 seems to be made slightly better.

I've been talking to my regional vaping group on FB and luckily there's a B&M shop just down the road which I didn't even know about. Gonna go down and have a chat with him. He's said that I'm probably better off sticking with what I've got at the minute as the Aspire Atlantis won't be too much of an improvement but I'm determined to buy something :p

Soldato
The samsung 25r blues are as good if not better or so some are saying.I have 4 and cant fault them

They only have a 20 amp continuous discharge rate don't they?

I've been talking to my regional vaping group on FB and luckily there's a B&M shop just down the road which I didn't even know about. Gonna go down and have a chat with him. He's said that I'm probably better off sticking with what I've got at the minute as the Aspire Atlantis won't be too much of an improvement but I'm determined to buy something :p

Yeah when you get the itch its hard to resist buying something new :)

If you are satisfied with the vape you are getting with your current setup then it might be wise to hang on a bit before upgrading as something new is always around the corner, the vape market evolves so fast!

Soldato
May I ask why the IPV2? I'm not knocking your choice just curious.

Inexpensive, the chipset is very good, decent power, reliable. Mine never missed a beat and it had its fair share of knocks and drops. :D

Its just my opinion of course, but for the price I was very impressed and that was when they first came out, I guess they can be had for a lot less now.

Soldato
Anyone know how long juice keeps for? Want to stock up but don't want to get too much if it goes bad.

The nicotine in juice goes bad with time, it can lose potency and release a nasty taste and stale juice is disgusting.

Personally I would use it within a year if possible, although it could most likely last longer if keep in the dark.

Permabanned
The nicotine in juice goes bad with time, it can lose potency and release a nasty taste and stale juice is disgusting.

Personally I would use it within a year if possible, although it could most likely last longer if keep in the dark.

Cheers, i was just thinking 6 months worth so hopefully that'll be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom