US: **The Walking Dead Season 9 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The whisperers sounds a bit silly. But can’t seem to help myself. Keep watching... Though it did improve a bit since that awful first episode to the season.

Permabanned
Regarding the Whisperers...think back to how Gabriel, Negan etc. have used blood/guts/etc. to navigate or manipulate the walkers - for better or worse, this is a continuation of that. I have serious doubts about how the show will handle the Whisperers, but as said, I'll probably stick around to see.

Soldato
Well rather disappointing episode again, carol just looks like a mess, michonne is still wearing the same trousers and top 5 years on, daryl still looking like he's been homeless all his life, random characters are now together, just a load of **** basically.

Only benefit is the new chick with her chest tattoo, she's hot so hopefully we can see her in action.

Permabanned
Yeah, it's looking like they'll just drag it out as usual. I'll still watch, but not as each episode is released - just catch up at the end of each series, and even then I'll skip a lot (which I've increasingly been doing since series 5/6).

Caporegime
it does feel like if you watched from the start you watching it cause you have time invested so continue to do so. i watch most of the episodes checking how long is left. :p

the whispers without booktards ruining it either sound like a head zombie communicating which makes no sense or its some other rat or just maybe part of the zombie disease mutating . who knows ? well comic people do be silent !! :D it was interesting though how only the deaf women heard it.

Associate
Shocked to see this show is still on the air. I ducked out mid season 5. I was tempted to continue since the time I had invested and wanted to see the ending. I nearly picked it up again, but glad I've read through the past few pages and come to my senses.

Shame though, season 1 made for some quality viewing then it's completely nose dived from there.

Soldato
Really don't get you lot moaning non stop. Yes the first season was awesome and it's never reached those standards since, I get that but we're on season 9 now! This season is no different in terms of pace etc than the last 5 or so if not more. It's not going to change so why does everyone still watch it if you don't like it. I watch them all because I enjoy the show, if I didn't I'd stop.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Thought it was one of the best episode this season, has some of the tension and drama that has been absent of late.

There no way that how Jesus leaves the show. Notice how Aaron looks more and more like comic Rick, particularly with the 1 hand lol

Soldato
For the mid season finale it was good compared to the calibre of episodes we're used to getting now, actual felt like a horror show for a while which I can't honestly remember last time TWD actually pulled that off.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Don't click if you haven't seen the latest episode.

I thought Jesus can't possibly be dead but the actor who played him announced he wanted out. Is the show's policy just going to kill off anyone that wants away?? Not happy at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom