The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Oh, never mind then..

Anyway, I can't wait to try this! Looks pretty simple so here's to hoping it's compatible with DLC and patches etc.

I'll look out for story bits so I know what's going on, but for the most part I'll be flying through it. Finally I think I can really enjoy this now and all it took was a simple mod lol.

For those that like the look of the video I posted, the mod has a toggle function so it automatically zips through any dialog you encounter. You don't even need to press anything, love it! :D

:o

Most people would have clocked on by now when they're being trolled.

Why would they? I merely came into this thread asking if I'd enjoy this game and my questions were mostly met with resentment and scorn. If I didn't know better I'd say you lot are trolling me.

You won't have a ****ing clue what is going on.

Meh, not really bothered. I doubt it's as good as everyone makes out anyway.

Seriously this Smokey Deza is tilting me the **** out :(

What's the big deal mate? Why can't just I play this like an action RPG. Now I've cut all the dialog out it's akin to playing Shadow of Mordor on a much greater scale.

The guy is clearly trolling you :p

Does look like a troll but if he wants to play skipping what makes the game great then that's fine. It's still a good action rpg.

Play the game how you want, get out of it what you want, nowt else really matters.

(still, you really should read the dialogue and engage with the story... it's great)

Loving the expansion thus far, really struggling to make enough money to afford improvements to the vineyard and getting the parts for grandmaster armour.

Gwent! If you have not, nice little earners. Also if it's a continuous game and at the end of playing the main campaign and HoS, you will usually have an excess or alcahamy and blacksmith ingredients, if your anything like me and just pick everything up I have found.

Gwent! If you have not, nice little earners. Also if it's a continuous game and at the end of playing the main campaign and HoS, you will usually have an excess or alcahamy and blacksmith ingredients, if your anything like me and just pick everything up I have found.

TBH apart from the initial tutorial i've never played it, never interested me.

Choco_chip_cookie.png

So, I just completed "Night of the long fangs" and thought I would pause to share...

This game looks fantastic, plays fantastic and the story telling and characters are first class. It's a masterpiece. SLI support is perfect, and at 1440 ultra wide it is utterly show cased.

Now I'm in some Alice in Wonderland type area... This game will take some beating. :cool:

As you were... ;)

Back
Top Bottom