The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Honestly, I have never even heard of the Venomous Viper set!... I just have completely missed it when I played HOS.

I am thinking of doing as much as possible (I still have plenty of main game side quests and one or two in Toussant left to do, plus I purposely left a lot of Skellige unexplored), and then leaving the game so that if I ever play it again I can start a ng+. Though tbh I don't really like any ng+modes as I think it makes a lot of the game pointless(no point doing any witcher gear missions for example)

Yeah, that set is a bit hard to fully obtain as you only get one shot at each part. Miss the opportunity or go down a different path for the items and you lose the option to get all the parts, quiet annoying that.

Finally making my way through Witcher 2 in hopes to get onto #3, This game looks awesome specially the DLC.

Hoping by time i get some what through #2 it goes on sale :)

If you are looking for mods,these are pretty essenitlal imo-

no talk icon is pretty essential imo, no idea what the thought is behind the way it is in the game!
Quest levels on noticeboards - So you can see the level of a quest before picking it up.
Enhanced Monster Trophies
HD Reworked
Autoloot - Really helpful. Removes the often pointless loot menu.
No Fall damage - To stop Geralt seeming like the weakest person of all time!

I haven't tried The Enhancement System, but it looks really interesting.

One thing I can't find is a mod that adds the health regeneration to when you meditate. Does anyone know if there is one. I really hate that!

Last edited:
Well, sad to say it's complete now. Loved this expansion though from start to finish and I'll return to play the entire game again in the not so distant future.

Best looking game world I've seen and a lesson in storytelling. It's so damn good that it's easy to look past the few small glitches and the occasionally clumsy controls. This is how it's done!

This along with Dark Souls 3 will stand as my best gaming experiences of the year. Nothing else has come close so far and I seriously doubt anything will.

Got one Skellige card missing and no quests left, except one which is impossible to hand in... Knowing my luck with this expansion that will be the one that gets you the card!

@Pig, what quest and why is it impossible?

Glad to see flame of dragon finally updated to 1.21 on Nexus, missed my overly bright Igni sign!

great balls of granite. I let the guy keep it for a day at the end, them competed the main quest and now I can't go back to him. It hasn't failed or anything though

Think my crossbow has just bugged itself, I was on a boat shooting Sirens, one came on my boat and I went to shoot it, then attack but got knocked into the water and my boat destroyed. Ever since then my bow will not even aim, I can equip it and use other special items but NOT the bow.

I have unequipped and reequipped to no avail, any ideas?

Edit: Phew! Got on a random boat, and off again and I could use it..

Last edited:
Got the last Gwent card... It was at a blacksmith in a shop in the middle of the city. I must have just missed it:o

I really like the Skellige set. Shame you can't use it in the main game.

Just started playing this again for first time in ages. Anyone know if it's possible to change the controls for how you dodge to the side? By default it's the left and right arrow keys and unless I'm blind I can't see the option to bind them to a different key. Makes dodging quite hard for me. I do have a controller I can use if needed though.

Just completed the dlc yesterday and I'm filled with sadness that its over, hopefully some more info on cyberpunk will be released soon.

I didn't like Witcher 1 because I could rob people with impunity.

I didn't like Witcher 2 because meh, I don't know, too much dialog.

Will I like this? I want to. I like ElderScrolls even if Skyrim was a bit meh compared to it's predecessors.

Witcher 3 has a lot of dialogue, but you can skip sentences by pressing "x" on the controller, or whatever the keyboard equivalent is.

This Witcher game is 100% free roam, just like Skyrim. Beautiful graphics, a LOT to discover and plenty of quests and game modifications to keep you entertained.

I didn't like Witcher 1 because I could rob people with impunity.

I didn't like Witcher 2 because meh, I don't know, too much dialog.

Will I like this? I want to. I like ElderScrolls even if Skyrim was a bit meh compared to it's predecessors.

Do you like well written movies and TV Shows or do you skip them because they have too much dialogue ?

Back
Top Bottom