The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
After dropping over 200 hours on the GoG version, I decided to get the GOTY edition on steam and start from scratch, modded up with the usuals. Absolutely loving it as I'd expect I would. It's aged very well, and remains my all time favourite game.

Associate
Just finished the main game myself and starting the HoS expansion. A huge incredible game that even after 180 hours so far still amazes and surprises.

After researching beforehand I started with the Ghost Overhaul mod along with several QOL and graphic ones. I am not one for micromanagement so used mods to get rid things such as repairs & applying oils. Also far more immersive when you clear the screen using the HUD mod.

Always played with K&M but will give the controller a go as well, never thought of it before.

Soldato
Just finished the main game myself and starting the HoS expansion. A huge incredible game that even after 180 hours so far still amazes and surprises.

After researching beforehand I started with the Ghost Overhaul mod along with several QOL and graphic ones. I am not one for micromanagement so used mods to get rid things such as repairs & applying oils. Also far more immersive when you clear the screen using the HUD mod.

Always played with K&M but will give the controller a go as well, never thought of it before.

I just find most games more enjoyable with a pad.

You get analogue movement and vibration effects, which I find adds degrees of immersion that a mouse and keyboard can't.

Soldato
I was quite happy playing TW3 with a mouse and keyboard, preferred it to using a 360 pad in honesty.

Most things I play with M&K without a problem, although some things are clearly better with a controller of some sort, not keen on racing games with a keyboard as an example.

Soldato
I even play Star Wars BF2 multiplayer with a pad! :D
I think a lot of people must use a pad because I’m really bad at fps games and yet using a k and M on Battlefront I dont get pwned like I would on a serious shooter such as COD/BF series

Soldato
I think a lot of people must use a pad because I’m really bad at fps games and yet using a k and M on Battlefront I dont get pwned like I would on a serious shooter such as COD/BF series

Yeh, they're not the best at aiming!

When I used to play online years ago with the PC (only recently started SWBF2) it was with a m/kb on clan servers, playing COD1/2/UO and COD2 MW, and was competitive with them.

I tried SWBF2 with m/kb and was hopeless...I've lost my skills!

Soldato
IMG-20200106-132230.jpg

Replaying now too. These colours blew me away. Still beautiful at times. Big storm rolling in from the right

Back
Top Bottom