theHunter: Call of the Wild

Associate
Could be interesting if they put a hardcore preset in. No huntermate, just sounds and tracks.

Also a financial penalty if you wound an animal but don't harvest rather than Doc leaving you a strongly worded email

Associate
Bows are awesome!

KeDQ7c.png

:D

Soldato
So am seeing a lot more animals now albeit I still don't get the correlation between tracking and when the animal appears.

Unfortunately game crashed twice whilst doing the Hope mission, game let me send an error report but meh!

Soldato
Got to the outpost, activated it NMS style and it crashed shortly after. There are discussions on the game's tech support thread on Steam about it. So I'm looking for solutions. I hope to god it has saved..

Soldato
Got to the outpost, activated it NMS style and it crashed shortly after. There are discussions on the game's tech support thread on Steam about it. So I'm looking for solutions. I hope to god it has saved..
Is this the Hope outpost? My game crashed here.

Soldato
Erm.. didn't remember a name. One sec.

Lake District, Balmont Outpost.

Is it different regions on one map? or loads of big maps?

Arghh. Just spent 30 minutes tracking 3 deer at a watering hole, lined up a shot and it crashed. for goodness sake..

Last edited:
Associate
I'm keeping my eye on this.

I've played Thehunter classic on and off since its launch nearly 10 years back. Just renewed with a 3 month membership to play with a pal and see if I can get back into it.
So call of the wild is very interesting, it's a shame it appears to have a few issues at present.

Hey dg, seen a few of your vids and presence on thehunter forums long time back.
I'm DavidVI over there.

Soldato
Erm.. didn't remember a name. One sec.

Lake District, Balmont Outpost.

Is it different regions on one map? or loads of big maps?

Arghh. Just spent 30 minutes tracking 3 deer at a watering hole, lined up a shot and it crashed. for goodness sake..
Yep that's the place, sorry it was Hope Camp in Balmont outpost but yeah crash to desktop.

Associate
I'm kinda wishing I hadn't taken the perk that increases the range at which you can see tracks. Feels like it takes away from the realism too much, being able to see the glow from around 50 yards, through rocks and stuff. I only have glow turned on but it's way too difficult to see tracks at all with that off.

Soldato
just been hunting doing a video for Hirschfelden.come out very well.such a great looking game.if you want to see how nice this

Really does look great! Been watching some of yours vids. Do you only YT or have you dabbled in live streaming?

Currently selling loads of cards on Steam marketplace, so once this gives me back a bit of money I'll make the purchase.

Caporegime
OP
Really does look great! Been watching some of yours vids. Do you only YT or have you dabbled in live streaming?

Currently selling loads of cards on Steam marketplace, so once this gives me back a bit of money I'll make the purchase.

i have had twitch set up for ages but never bothered.just stick to videoing.glad you like the videos.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom