This Business and Moment...

Yeah they love fighting fires that they create. But at the same time the leadership has become so politically heavy that they've completely lost any alignment to actually deliver outcomes. Just lots of words and theories.

Furthermore they've hired many consultants over the last 3 years to tell them how to run the org. They think it's a fire and forget thing, they don't realise they actually need to do some work. when it goes wrong they bring in more consultants to fix the problem... It's hilarious to see the sycophants praising their every move.

All the experts and good people have left the business. There's hardly anyone left with any skill!

I lead on transformation and innovation so I have to poke the bear a little. Else I'm not doing my job! :D

I'm now officially on gardening leave

Envy :(

I've gotta work my full 3x months, and it's going to suck, everyone is being weird, confrontational and passive-aggressive with me.

I have that feeling you get when you're flying on a plane, and suddenly you get the big drop and the strange feeling of incoming turbulence, followed by the sound the seatbelt signs coming on.... I have 3x months of that.

Last edited:
Envy :(

I've gotta work my full 3x months, and it's going to suck, everyone is being weird, confrontational and passive-aggressive with me.

I have that feeling you get when you're flying on a plane, and suddenly you get the big drop and the strange feeling of incoming turbulence, followed by the sound the seatbelt signs coming on.... I have 3x months of that.

Put a large day count down on your desk.. let the passive aggressive flow both ways :D

Scared people get confrontational and aggressive. It sounds like there's more skeletons in the closets to come out due to your departure, which often is a good indicator (that you were probably doing all the work to make them look good).

Last edited:
I lead on transformation and innovation so I have to poke the bear a little. Else I'm not doing my job! :D

So you're public enemy number one for the folks at the top of ivory towers afraid of the finance troll that is ready to eat them should the tower fall.. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom