This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Re: boiler ... don't know your plumbing but I've had a similar thing where the boiler was supposed to be heating water in the water tank but the valve was stuck so instead it was heating the radiators.
The hot water has been heating fine. It only seems to have happened from me turning the heating on yesterday :/

Soldato
Smashed out as much work as I could to get out bang on 5pm and hurry to the garage. A bit sweaty but looking forward to seeing if my car's a little happier later :)

I had a quick look yesterday but I couldn't see a lever :confused:

Ah hold on just spotted it
TBF the computer is saying C which means it's intentionally driving the central heating system.

Associate
Crap. With all these storms in Spain my parents apartment has been flooded. There is a pipe that was installed recently that takes rain water from the level above and dumps it right outside our front door. There is then no drainage on our level so we have been getting puddles when it rains. It was reported to the management and to be fair they are planning on renovating all the stair wellls and some have been completed but not ours.

So water has gone under the door, in our apartment and into the one below.

FFS.

Soldato
I swear, cats are worse than kids sometimes. Could hear a weird noise so muted the tv and realised it sounded like a slurping noise. Looked over to the kitchen area and both cats are looking guilty, then one of them carries on looking at something on the ground.

Venture over and there's something on the floor, pick it up with some tissue....it's a worm :eek::( I mean, I know i get spiders and cheesy bugs sneaking through the front door but a worm?!!

The cats are now looking around wondering where it's gone :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
I swear, cats are worse than kids sometimes. Could hear a weird noise so muted the tv and realised it sounded like a slurping noise. Looked over to the kitchen area and both cats are looking guilty, then one of them carries on looking at something on the ground.

Venture over and there's something on the floor, pick it up with some tissue....it's a worm :eek::( I mean, I know i get spiders and cheesy bugs sneaking through the front door but a worm?!!

The cats are now looking around wondering where it's gone :rolleyes:
Our Loki just brings in leaves and presents them to us - it’s rather cute :) but a useless cat!!!

Soldato
Our Loki just brings in leaves and presents them to us - it’s rather cute :) but a useless cat!!!
Mine are indoor cats (too nervous to go outside due to how they were treated) so thankfully I get toy mice or fish as a gift :p
The worm incident means that either I picked it up on my shoe or it's wriggled in under the door :(

Soldato
Definitely don't feel like I had an extra hour in bed last night and then I stupidly decided to get up early and carry on with some life admin :o

Just want the ground to swallow me up right now :'(

Soldato
Definitely don't feel like I had an extra hour in bed last night and then I stupidly decided to get up early and carry on with some life admin :o

Just want the ground to swallow me up right now :'(
Mate :(

I was doing some work at midnight and decided to wait until the clocks ticked back then go to bed. Next thing I know it's 1.30 so I just carried on until 2am... And it stayed 2am! Accidentally wasted the extra hour.

Soldato
Kitchen work starts tomorrow, they say it will be about a week.

Today I need to empty my kitchen out, and put the stuff "somewhere". Not really decided where yet. Having no kitchen for a week could be a tad annoying! :)

Soldato
Mate :(

I was doing some work at midnight and decided to wait until the clocks ticked back then go to bed. Next thing I know it's 1.30 so I just carried on until 2am... And it stayed 2am! Accidentally wasted the extra hour.
Yeah I completely confused myself as I fell asleep watching tv and woke just after 1am but I didn't know if it was really 1am or if I had actually slept until 2am but my phone had changed the time back :o

Then I stupidly stayed up watching tv/looking at random rubbish on my phone until it actually turned 2am. Finally went to bed but my cats were trying desperately to get me up from 5am (6am to them)

My eyes are burning from tiredness and I just upset myself over something so they're even worse now lol
On the plus side it's Halloween so I can get away with looking like a zombie:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom