This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So my grandma has passed away today. My mum messaged me while I was driving home from a shoot yesterday and when I got home had a group video call with my uncle who is with her in HK. Not seen her for 3 years now just before covid, glad I went back as it turns out. Not sure what I’m thinking right now. That’s the last of the grandparents gone.

It sure does make you think about things.

Caporegime
So my grandma has passed away today. My mum messaged me while I was driving home from a shoot yesterday and when I got home had a group video call with my uncle who is with her in HK. Not seen her for 3 years now just before covid, glad I went back as it turns out. Not sure what I’m thinking right now. That’s the last of the grandparents gone.

RIP grandma :(

Man of Honour
Week off work this week. Haven’t been or felt sick once, despite eating my full training meal plan. That leaves one common denominator. Darn. Ridiculous since consciously I’ve never felt less pressured in my job.

Sorry to hear that. Lost most of mine during lockdowns, not Covid though. A family member went to the doctors feeling a bit tired, ends up diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Life is short, I try to make the best of it.

Soldato
Week off work this week. Haven’t been or felt sick once, despite eating my full training meal plan. That leaves one common denominator. Darn. Ridiculous since consciously I’ve never felt less pressured in my job.
Are you going through the phase of being "part of a team" to "motivating a team"? I find I have more time to myself these days but when I am on it, I need to be significantly on it. Before I just needed to be present and willing :D

Edit: Also I am on leave this week but I am already on my second work call.

I also tried to visit my new house but the door wouldn't open... lol.

And now it's raining.

Caporegime

Sorry to hear that. Lost most of mine during lockdowns, not Covid though. A family member went to the doctors feeling a bit tired, ends up diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Life is short, I try to make the best of it.

Thanks. I feel sadder for my dad really, who can't travel back for the past 2 years due to HK having one of the strictest quarantine around, at one point it was 3 weeks. Even now it's 5 days still.

Man of Honour
Thanks. I feel sadder for my dad really, who can't travel back for the past 2 years due to HK having one of the strictest quarantine around, at one point it was 3 weeks. Even now it's 5 days still.

Similar happened to my aunt when my Nan passed away. It was still the time when you couldn’t travel out of Australia. Just sad all round really.

So sorry to hear this.

Man of Honour
Another day another false widow in my gym. They look quite menacing when full sized. Promptly hoovered up. Haven’t seen one for a while. Hate the things. I leave every other spider hoping they’ll outcompete them.

Soldato
At the kiosk at work. Customer asks for a pack of cigs, which we sold out. He then asked what’s the cig similar to this. I said I don’t know as I don’t smoke myself.

He thinks it’s dreadful that I can’t recommend an alternative! I am not taking up smoking to keep this idiot happy. Only 2 colleagues smoke on the checkouts. Plus a further 3 more in other departments.

Man of Honour
Going back over some old conversations (not related to this forum) and realising I'd not really understood what the other person was saying and/or there was sub-text I didn't pick up on at the time.

Soldato

Sorry to hear of your loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom