This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
10.05am struggling still to 'wake up', oddly. Achievement (z coordinate, geometry) is a triangle, is a mountain.

Last edited:
Soldato
So, after 3 months on board, and with less than 24 hours to go, without explanation I’ve been told that the guy that was meant to replace me isn’t coming, so I have to stay onboard for an indeterminate amount of time, missing a family holiday, while having to soldier on on what’s frankly, a complete ****-show of a ship.

Fantastic.

Soldato
You know you are onto a loser when you're ringing a bank call centre to ask why the new account application online was declined and they ask for your sort code and account number to identify you :p

Consigliere
Recieved a 'ring measuring' device so I can see what ring size I am on one of my fingers. I lost one of my favourite rings when I was drunk last week. :(

May put my thing in it and see what ring size it is. I'll report back if there is interest.

Man of Honour
Was quite a nice change waking up this morning and not being sick. No idea what’s up with me at the moment. It’s like some kind of anxiety thing comes over me, yet job/life has never been less stressful. It’s also reducing my ability to eat before bed which hammers me in the gym. Frustrating.

Consigliere
Was quite a nice change waking up this morning and not being sick. No idea what’s up with me at the moment. It’s like some kind of anxiety thing comes over me, yet job/life has never been less stressful. It’s also reducing my ability to eat before bed which hammers me in the gym. Frustrating.

I can relate and its such an awful circle. :(

Hopefully it gets better or maybe its worth speaking to the team?

Soldato
Just witnessed someone in the pharmacy in running gear try to buy 2 pumice stones.

"These are £1 each, card minimum is £5, have you got any change?"

"How is that, you're a pharmacy?!"

"The card company will take a bigger cut if we do small transactions."

(Under his breath as he left without his pumice) "Well you can get ****ed then".

What a petty person :p

Soldato
Go see Tom run tomorrow :D
Screenshot-20220528-154823.png

Soldato
I’ve had a few situations where I’ve given first aid to people after accidents, one was a friend’s younger brother who broke his wrist really badly in a park after taking a bad spill from a skateboard, another was an older lady (who turned out to be drunk), that smashed her car into another parked car, suffering a bad head wound, and a lad who came off his bike, at speed into a razor wire fence, and on both occasions, people’s conduct was absolutely disgusting, either staring or in some cases, asking me to show them injuries, or saying things like ‘Urrgh! Look at that!’or ‘Look at the angle of his wrist, that’s horrible!’, which is ****ing enraging when you’re trying to help someone whose possibly having one of the worst days of their life, and you need to try and keep them calm until help arrives.

Last edited:
I’ve had a few situations where I’ve given first aid to people after accidents, one was a friend’s younger brother who broke his wrist really badly in a park after taking a bad spill from a skateboard, another was an older lady (who turned out to be drunk), that smashed her car into another parked car, suffering a bad head wound, and a lad who came off his bike, at speed into a razor wire fence, and on both occasions, people’s conduct was absolutely disgusting, either staring or in some cases, asking me to show them injuries, or saying things like ‘Urrgh! Look at that!’or ‘Look at the angle of his wrist, that’s horrible!’, which is ****ing enraging when you’re trying to help someone whose possibly having one of the worst days of their life, and you need to try and keep them calm until help arrives.
I've fainted on a bus twice, when I was on my way to work years ago. They had to stop the bus obviously and then everyone had to step over me to get their next bus to get to work!! :cry:

An extra passenger would always kindly stay with me though and the bus driver, whilst they waited for the ambulance.

My time of the month caused brutal pains. Joys of being a woman. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom