This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought my upstairs neighbours had started drilling holes in their walls really early (7.30am) this morning.

I even turned the TV sound down to try and work out what they were doing.

Thought it was a bit rude of them.

Turns out it was actually Maddie who was just deeply asleep and snoring really, really loudly!! :cry:

Just realised usb c connector is reversible, after having the phone for a year
Funnily enough I have a USB dock for my laptop and it has a 6inch USB C cable. I bought a USB extension lead and it ISN'T digitally reversible. So if I plug it in "upside down" it doesn't work. Super odd!

Lost the internet on my Dell latitude i5 (£90 eBay authorised Microsoft refurb but malwarebytes found afew things) ),after trying everything for half an hour I discovered that little switch on the side .in pressing all the hot keys I did discover it has a backlit keyboard,every cloud and all that

I've been there 14 years, I have to walk all around the place and still get lost.
Quick question, still waiting for my DBS certificate to arrive but have filled out and returned all the occupational health paperwork and have just received an email saying I now have an appointment at the OH department. Did you have to do this when you started work at the hospital and if so what does it entail? On the paperwork the were asking me to upload evidence of my childhood vaccinations, I know which one's I had but all the paperwork is lost to the mists of time, so I'm guessing it's going to be something to do with that.

Think I’ve posted this before but Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is so dumbed down now. Tonight a question about the MCU was the £16k question.

A guy trusted the audience on the £125k question, which would have been his safety net, and ended up with £1k. D’oh!!!!

Think I’ve posted this before but Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is so dumbed down now. Tonight a question about the MCU was the £16k question.

A guy trusted the audience on the £125k question, which would have been his safety net, and ended up with £1k. D’oh!!!!
What's the MCU? :cry:

Quick question, still waiting for my DBS certificate to arrive but have filled out and returned all the occupational health paperwork and have just received an email saying I now have an appointment at the OH department. Did you have to do this when you started work at the hospital and if so what does it entail? On the paperwork the were asking me to upload evidence of my childhood vaccinations, I know which one's I had but all the paperwork is lost to the mists of time, so I'm guessing it's going to be something to do with that.
All people working in hospitals have to have occupational health clearance, Whether its clinical clearance or non clinical, however from your previous post, you are working with Sodexo so I cant imagine you needing evidence of all your imms. But I wouldn`t worry its most likely just a formality.
Hope that helps, sorry I know you had quoted dimple. :) But thought I would reply.

Housemate has been away emergency catsitting for about 10 days now. She's popped home quietly to grab stuff once or twice but otherwise partner and I have been left alone. I've been doing DIY, clearing the kitchen, deep cleaned and descaled both bathrooms as there's no one making a mess, etc etc. It's been great.

About midnight I was walking down the hall and heard a cough from her room. Damn near had a ****ing heart attack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom