This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be fun with references though, none of my previous employers exist any more.

Likewise! Apart from my current employer who I have worked for 14 years, the three employers between my first job after graduation in 2004 and 2007 don’t exist. I’m a different person to what I was in 2004, work wise. I hate potential employers who ask for two references. As have no one for the 2nd. My personal reference who I used in the 00s has passed away.

Have a Teams interview next week for a job based in Coventry. Job will be wfh for 3/5-2/3 of the time.

Do you think a letter from the residents of the cul de sac be the first call? Then school could put “please do not park on residents’ drives in (street name), due to complaints” on e-mails to parents. Then if continues, school and police should come together.

People should not be made to buy parking bollards.

Well for one, the school has no power over what the parents do outside of school, other than sending an email, and do you really think some one as entitled as that asshat would care what an email from the school says when she thinks she has a universal right to park anywhere she likes?

And I doubt the police would bother to come out for someone parking on somebody else’s drive when they can palm it off as a ‘civil matter’.

Screenshot-20220904-113230.png

Something needs to be done with selfish and inconsiderate parents parking taking their kids to/from school.

A journey that takes 7 mins on a non school day took three times as long.Had an appt that time. Usually I don’t, but as I’m off on holiday next Friday and no other appts on my days off.

Then, my colleague who’s back garden backs onto a road with school on other side, sees parents parking in lay-bys by the school then someone picks them up. Leaving the car in lay by during school hours Then drops them off just as school finishes.

A friend lives in a cul de sac opposite a school (school was built after she moved in) and parents are starting to park on their driveways! She asked the mum that she can’t park on her driveway. The mum said “I have rights to park where I like”. You don’t. Only people who are allowed to park on other’s driveways are guests, tradespeople and people such as mobile hairdressers.

What could my friend use to stop selfish parents parking on her drive? Her drive is 80% of the width of her home. Other 20% is flower beds. Can fit 2 cars, three at a squeeze. Other residents in her cul de sac had the same. Probably a letter to school from all of the residents (10 homes) is a start.
Just prop a 2" nail against one of the tryes -job done -make sure it's right side though.

About 10 years ago I did a photography lecture at Southampton Uni. Today I booked a wedding in North Cornwall, the groom was a student at that lecture and has been following my work ever since it turns out!

I have also lost count at the number of OcUK weddings I've shot over the years lol.

This year has been a wholesome turn of events for sure.

About 10 years ago I did a photography lecture at Southampton Uni. Today I booked a wedding in North Cornwall, the groom was a student at that lecture and has been following my work ever since it turns out!

I have also lost count at the number of OcUK weddings I've shot over the years lol.

To add, if/when I get married, you or Raymond are on the shortlist for photography.

It's not really a mystery, although obviously won't be confirmed until a proper investigation, it's almost certain that the airplane lost pressurisation and all onboard passed out. It then flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel and naturally spiraled down.

Any Honeymoon work? :p

If I ever get married then I will definitely use your services if you do stuff like this? ;)

tV4AnRH.jpg

Any Honeymoon work? :p
These are tallied at an additional rate, the rate amplifies by the level of disgust I feel during :cry:

If I ever get married then I will definitely use your services if you do stuff like this? ;)

tV4AnRH.jpg
Hah a legendary classic. As a paying customer, you can have whatever you want within reason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom