This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I can officially say if the countries main energy transmission company had a cyber security breech, we would be completely ******.

There is no one with ******* brains involved with the system of recovery. Expect cold ******* days if we get attacked

Soldato
I never knew we had a thread for #Random News and posts, must have been the thread topic that i assumed it was for people talking about what they are up too in their personal life that i have just scrolled past it for years.?

Soldato
"Your call is important to us, please stay on the line...........You are Number 52 in the queue"

:(

That was from the 1st Feb and I still haven't managed to get through to them yet before giving up. Today I've rung at 8 on the dot...."You are number 11 in the queue"

26mins later....."You are number 9 in the queue"

Soldato
My stepdaughter has started dating someone that's only a year younger than me. It feels weird, but at the same time it's a similar age difference to me and the wife so it's hard to be too critical!

They work together and apparently they're all calling him a nonce (she's 20, so definitely not being nonced!)

Consigliere
My stepdaughter has started dating someone that's only a year younger than me. It feels weird, but at the same time it's a similar age difference to me and the wife so it's hard to be too critical!

They work together and apparently they're all calling him a nonce (she's 20, so definitely not being nonced!)

Crikey yeah you definitely wouldn't be alone in feeling weird...have you met him?

Sometimes 'love' happens in random ways. :o

And to be honest, girls sometimes do prefer an older guy as they are a bit more mature/not idiots. Guys do mature late as I am sure we all know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom