This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I was thinking more of a chubby Jimmy Carr, i had just woken up when i posted so now i'm not so sure.
I had just woken up when I read it, I sort of agree with you now :p

Let's say Jimmy Carr and Paul Merton had a German child in the 20s and be done with it!

In other news, still on the sofa in pyjamas... Might make breakfast soon. Days off FTW.

Man of Honour
Still amazed that the level of clarity on zoom on a damn phone is so good now. Cannot wait for the next NASA moon mission so I can literally watch in real-time on whatever phone Samsung has in a few years with near 200x zoom.

MoonZoom.gif

RxR

RxR

Soldato
In 1982 when I left Scotland it was iirc quite cold in May. I'd like to go fishing up there near the Holy Loch again. The cod were plentiful. Are things the same or are they fished out? Here's hoping.

Tho i might take a trip up to Glen Coignafearn and say hi to an old Gamekeeper friend up there I knew when it was owned by the Baron (I was the Lead Grousebeater up there 2 years in a row). Tho i see its changed hands since.

Soldato
2 campervan drivers have approached me in 2 days wanting my favourite corner spot in Polzeath (while i am putting my wetsuit on) damn cheeky if you ask me ,i have a grass bank on the drivers side to change in privacy but room to ding protect on the other side (my polite answer was yes its yours when i leave)
the next link has the afore mentioned car park but also shows how crazy coastal prices are
5 bed house in New Polzeath ,they usually end up as holiday rentals

edit 5 bed not 3 ,that makes it reasonable

Last edited:
Associate
In 1982 when I left Scotland it was iirc quite cold in May. I'd like to go fishing up there near the Holy Loch again. The cod were plentiful. Are things the same or are they fished out? Here's hoping.

Tesco fish counter be ya best bet for cod these days :D, unicorns of the british isles sadly these days :(

Soldato
Had 4 days off. Bliss.

Back to work tomorrow and the circle of crap will continue...

Did a bit of gardening, went for meal with friends, meal at my mums, had a banging headache all day - went when I went cycling. Ironically I wasn't going cycling until it stopped hurting, but never did so just went....

Had to get a new tyre fitted to car, insurance etc.... Expensive month.

Still need to find some cheap gravel boards and fence panels.... Ongoing project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom