This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Paedophile must be a naughty word now.

Watching a video about some killer caught 30 years later, and the word is literally bleeped out in the middle and the subtitles (not youtube generated) star the word out.

what a pathetic world we live in where we have to worry about offending "child addicted people"

It's not an offense thing, it's an advertising thing. YouTube demonitizes videos that talk about "sensitive" topics in a really quite indiscriminate manner.

It's not an offense thing, it's an advertising thing. YouTube demonitizes videos that talk about "sensitive" topics in a really quite indiscriminate manner.
I think not wanting to have your product advertised around certain topics , probably says more about the brand than anything else..

true crime must surely be one of the more popular topics on youtube, even gen z are into it? I'm watching video with 5-10mil views

advertisers don't wanna be associated with topics because the higher ups are probably into epstein island

Current one is 7.7mil views in 2 weeks... "Dad Realizes Cops Discovered His Horrifying Secret"
Amazing thumbnail btw

TeU5vN6.png

Last edited:
Ugh.
One of my Google home speakers has been broken for a week.
So decide yesterday to jump in Google tech support chat see if they can do anything.
Nope. Not even factory reset is possible.

So ordered a new one yesterday.

Then about half an hour ago it just comes to life randomly.

Great. Except I now have an extra one I don't need.

9 Days before travel to heathow > Greece athens for 3 days to work. Luckily the weather has cooled down (just a tad), i mean its 28-29oC but glad its no longer showing as 35-38oC and its not showing in flames all over the news. I was worried I would catch on fire

Last edited:
Ugh.
One of my Google home speakers has been broken for a week.
So decide yesterday to jump in Google tech support chat see if they can do anything.
Nope. Not even factory reset is possible.

So ordered a new one yesterday.

Then about half an hour ago it just comes to life randomly.

Great. Except I now have an extra one I don't need.

Return the new one.

I get the feeling newspaper articles are already written be bots

A woman who identifies as Gloria was attacked outside of her apartment building on West 66th Street and Amsterdam Avenue around 7 pm on Friday.
A woman who identifies as Gloria.....

That's bot speak 100% she doesn't identify as Gloria it's literally her name from birth

Seems truer and truer every day.

I was reading a audiophiles forum yesterday and came across a post.

someone basically asking if an amplifier had some feature.

Theres a bot replying to it with false information that one of the mods had banned.

The levels of marketing is crazy, I wonder how many bots are on these forums trying to persuade people to buy specific brands and products.

maybe thats why all the brand reps seem to vanish, AI replaced them

There's an illegal rave going on a few miles Away in the woods and I can hear it inside my house....sounds like a banger

When I was a kid we camped near Bala lake in Wales several years when there was some kind of music festival on - ~3 miles away and you could hear it like you were next to the speakers until about 2-3am.

Seems truer and truer every day.

I was reading a audiophiles forum yesterday and came across a post.

someone basically asking if an amplifier had some feature.

Theres a bot replying to it with false information that one of the mods had banned.

The levels of marketing is crazy, I wonder how many bots are on these forums trying to persuade people to buy specific brands and products.

maybe thats why all the brand reps seem to vanish, AI replaced them

Certainly going that way - I saw a YT video the other day where someone had worked out how to trigger quite a few of the bots especially quite a few of them will give very weird replies, completely out of context and off topic, around certain Tesla related keywords and 1-2 other things which seem to be functionality to flesh them out as if a user but can be triggered outside of the intended use with the right combination of keywords and responses.

I just have to roll my eyes these days on things like movie trailers and seeing the obvious manipulation in the comments using AI/bots and feel sorry for anyone taken in by it.

Last edited:
Work are so slow in chasing repairs up and now had the consequences of it. A few colleagues including myself said its going to cause problems if not fixed. Yep you guessed - it happened. Hopefully this would go against the store manager who needs dismissing for everything he has done to make many staff leave Including me next week.

Work are so slow in chasing repairs up and now had the consequences of it. A few colleagues including myself said its going to cause problems if not fixed. Yep you guessed - it happened. Hopefully this would go against the store manager who needs dismissing for everything he has done to make many staff leave Including me next week.

Few years back our manager did a job swap with another manager from another area as both needed to move areas due to family, etc. when she got there she turned up all kinds of failings in repairs and related health and safety issues going back years he'd been hiding - he was fired within 3 days of starting where I work. Surprised he moved on within the same company given the level of failings he had to know it would be uncovered once he left.

Perimenopause brain fog (I think a little like baby brain) is very real.

I was trying on some m&s thermal vests and I somehow, managed to lose the cami top I was wearing under my hoody! :cry:

I was in the tiny cubicle for 10 minutes turning everything over trying to desperately find it, that the lady helping me, had to ask if I was okay! :cry:

Thankfully I found it under my bag.

I was panicking so much in disbelief that I would just have to accept I'd unbelievably somehow lost it, and go home just wearing my hoody! :cry:

Perimenopause brain fog (I think a little like baby brain) is very real.

I was trying on some m&s thermal vests and I somehow, managed to lose the cami top I was wearing under my hoody! :cry:

I was in the tiny cubicle for 10 minutes turning everything over trying to desperately find it, that the lady helping me, had to ask if I was okay! :cry:

Thankfully I found it under my bag.

I was panicking so much in disbelief that I would just have to accept I'd unbelievably somehow lost it, and go home just wearing my hoody! :cry:
Top or toe?

Back
Top Bottom