This Instant And Moment - 2024!

2A7xxAm.jpeg

Its been a hella va long time since i put a bid on something on ebay, rather than using buy it now

It ends in 7 hours, although there are 92 people watching,

Im probably not going to win, but its very very very very very exciting, i can hardly contain myself

Last edited:
Got myself a properly split keyboard this week, I haven't entirely got used to it yet but I'm already finding it significantly more comfortable to use than my old keyboard which was already an ergonomic affair. Being able to place the two halves exactly where they're comfortable and at the natural angle of my arms makes a big difference.

Day 4 of end of summer jobs in the garden and I'm not sure I'll be able to move my upper body tomorrow. :o

So wasn't feeling 100% this morning and discovered that laurel is poisonous and contains cyanide. Decide to leave them be for today, despite my new saw arriving yesterday evening and tidy up the lawn to see an animal has defecated on it. Then I go to turn around and find a giant rat spasming next to the fallen laurel hedge leaves. :eek:

Then I go to turn around and find a giant rat spasming next to the fallen laurel hedge leaves. :eek:

Watched a massive rat carry off one of the half eaten apples that fell off of my new houses apple trees the other day at the far back of the garden. The squirrel had the other half earlier in the day.

Watched a massive rat carry off one of the half eaten apples that fell off of my new houses apple trees the other day at the far back of the garden. The squirrel had the other half earlier in the day.

I'm hoping my fox earns it's keep and sorts out the body tonight.

4Uz04Il.png

Ok finally found a laptop. Hope it's good

Picked up a good conditioned latitude i5 12th gen , 16gb ram upgradable not soldered, 256gb SSD

For £254

Is the latitude 5530

Paedophile must be a naughty word now.

Watching a video about some killer caught 30 years later, and the word is literally bleeped out in the middle and the subtitles (not youtube generated) star the word out.

what a pathetic world we live in where we have to worry about offending "child addicted people"

Damn, it's alive.

See them all the time around where I live, The councils don't care anymore, the let all the borders grow for the wildlife acting like tall grass and giant hogweed is amazing for bees and insects...

I literally see rats at 6am coming or running back to these areas... councils are shameful and only care about patting themselves on the back or holding balls in the civic centre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom