This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Google spent a lot of money on getting Bella Ramsey to appear in their ad so now I get that ad all the time on YT.

Edit - I take back my dig at Google. It’s actually Apple. Shown tons during the cricket too. :(

Last edited:
One of my partners colleagues has not long completed on their first house. We are talking days.

Yay?

Its now flooded. Oh no.
Its also in a high risk flood zone area. Oh no.

I had a nosey and checked previous sales..
Sold for 300k in 2018 I think they bought it for 280.
So I assume priced low too get shot of it.

Grim

Last edited:
Its also in a high risk flood zone area

So I assume priced low too get shot of it
your colleague should have been aware of all of this, no? surely they took the risk, gambled they were getting a good deal but it's gone pear shaped on them - it's a gamble i'd certainly not take no matter the potential cost saving at point of purchase.

your colleague should have been aware of all of this, no? surely they took the risk, gambled they were getting a good deal but it's gone pear shaped on them - it's a gamble i'd certainly not take no matter the potential cost saving at point of purchase.

I assume (hope) so.
I hope they didn't just see a cheap house and jump in! Looks like it was priced 50k under the zoopla estimate.

Same. I'd never gamble on it. Almost bailed on ours and that's in the low/very low category.

Theirs is in the top risk category.

oh my, their gamble has certainly failed badly.
I believe the threshold level for England for the highest level is just "higher than 3.3pc chance per year".
So maybe it happens all the time.

And our climate is getting wetter. So it's nit going to get better!

Hard pass from me!

Google being consumer driven

OD14hfz.png

I was watching a docu where they mentioned walled gardens

The word Paradise comes from the Persian word pairidaezas which means 'Walled Garden'. The notion of Paradise as a garden predates Islam, Judaism, Christianity and even the Garden of Eden. It stems from the Sumerian period 4000BC in Mesopotamia
I'm guessing some people used to have a slave man and woman in their gardens who had to live be certain rules or be cast out into the wilds.

and hows where adam and eve and all the bible nonsense came about.

You can imagine really wealthy people being into that kind of thing, like Big Brother 4000bc

Last edited:
I assume (hope) so.
I hope they didn't just see a cheap house and jump in! Looks like it was priced 50k under the zoopla estimate.

Same. I'd never gamble on it. Almost bailed on ours and that's in the low/very low category.

Theirs is in the top risk category.

They'll be doing plenty of bailing now.

I'll get me coat.

Last edited:
Twice in one week where i have actually got on my road bike and cycled in to work,

Im not normally an early morning cyclist! go me! - Hopefully I can get a few more of these under my belt to get used to a routine before it starts getting in to rubbish weather, then hopefully i should follow it on next year.

I am normally more of an evening casual fast loop fun (non commuting) rider.

Last edited:
Probably shouldn’t have worked out what I get paid daily for the new job I’ve taken on above my main role after tax and pension. The workload to pay is hugely disproportionate. I’m also meant to be applying if I want to keep the job!

Back
Top Bottom