This Instant And Moment - 2024!

I made it to Athens arrival at 19:45..temp at 20:30 is 31oc.

I was so lucky. Glad that the good passengers at Heathrow allowed me to skip Infront of them..arrived at my gate about 10 mins before it closed

Also put in a claim with great western railway for 120min delay.. hopefully a £120 compensation coming my way

Now on the Athens metro on the way to where I'm staying and near our office..going to see if I can find some food although it's probably going to be fast food.now... not sure if I will be able to get a restaurant booking as it will be about 9:45pm when I get off the train

So far I am liking the Greek ladies.

Managed to see a wildfire from the air also on the final approach in to Athens. The fire was near a coast..crazy and so much smoke.

Last edited:
Clocks changed last night so today will be warmer and brighter for longer. The pool is at a warming up temp of 25.4 and should hit 29 by tomorrow evening, ready for a mid-week splash.

Hell yeah :love:

Clocks changed last night so today will be warmer and brighter for longer. The pool is at a warming up temp of 25.4 and should hit 29 by tomorrow evening, ready for a mid-week splash.

Hell yeah :love:

Shush we have the log burner going today - first time of the season.

Back
Top Bottom