This Instant And Moment - 2024!

Someone is upset their music got taken off spotify.

tbfg4Mh.jpeg
oF7xJfp.jpeg

Just watched that The Sixth Extinction documentary on climate change on Prime. It left me feeling like Im on the deck of the Titannic and there's quiet shouting from below.

Camden, I can feel how maybe it once was but it's like the market was selling tat , ok lots of food stalls if you have deep pockets but grabbed a pint of cider overlooking the canal , tofu firecracker on the southbank and a typical tourist walk (side of the zoo at one point) TBF I don't hate London lots of green inbetween wouldn't live here but enjoy a visit would like some of that public transport infrastructure rather than our one bus a day

Probably the last work trip for while. Sweden Stockholm, trains, flights and accomodation booked for 27th Oct - 30th Oct

Camden, I can feel how maybe it once was but it's like the market was selling tat , ok lots of food stalls if you have deep pockets but grabbed a pint of cider overlooking the canal , tofu firecracker on the southbank and a typical tourist walk (side of the zoo at one point) TBF I don't hate London lots of green inbetween wouldn't live here but enjoy a visit would like some of that public transport infrastructure rather than our one bus a day

Is there still a punk guy that mans the bridge in camden? near the lock somewhere? he usually holds a sign saying "Help a punk get drunk". Massive spikey hair

Last edited:
Is there still a punk guy that mans the bridge in camden? near the lock somewhere? he usually holds a sign saying "Help a punk get drunk". Massive spikey hair
Didn't notice him but wasn't there ages, walked down the road with the music celeb slabs in the pavement, had a look on market and a pint in the pub that overlooks guitar shop , then via near zoo and regents park I think to st pancras

Didn't notice him but wasn't there ages, walked down the road with the music celeb slabs in the pavement, had a look on market and a pint in the pub that overlooks guitar shop , then via near zoo and regents park I think to st pancras

I like Camden, its quite a unique place, the market is good, i love going to the Cyberdog store as I grew up in the trance/hardhouse, rave scene as soon as I hit 17/18 years of age and went to quite a few clubs from 1999/2001 , up to the mid 2015 mainly, and still go now and again.

Last time i was in camden was probably about a year ago as i went to a club night/event in the old Camden palace (Now called Koko's) - I love this place.

This is the punk guy i was on about

Help-a-punk-get-drunk-by-giving-him-1-photo-by-Rolhat-Lulu-zen-Aloush-857x605.jpg

Hes quite a regular on the bridge

Checked into a serviced apartment, 10mins in I managed to locked myself out in the balcony. There is no way to open the french door from the outside. The lock seems to just latch on when closed!

The balcony is on an in or courtyard with other buildings facing in, my phone was not in my pocket…but on the bed, my options were

1 - Scream for help
2 - Spend the night outside the balcony until next morning when the maid comes to clean it
3 - Wait and hope for next apartment next to mine which was empty at the time have an occupant soon.
4 - Which was what I did, climbed over the wall separated the too apartment, snuck inside that apartment to go back into mine.

Option 4 it was, luckily it was empty at the time when i checked in and he gave me a choice of either to choose from so all the doors and windows were open.

I went to see the Bulgarian state choir earlier.

They were awesome, but could have done without the string quartet accompanying them.

I have no idea what chords they were singing, as they are in a very off scale...

Why is Apple account management such a shambles? and/or anyone else encounter this? I only really use it for TV and occasional iTunes use, account constantly locked even with multi-factor authentication enabled, desktop site regularly forgets I'm signed in, account unlock procedure regular encounters errors like the link unable to redirect, etc. one of my security questions is somehow different to what I'm 100% sure I set which is causing issues with resetting them, takes force refreshing the TV+ site page multiple times and waiting 5+ minutes before it remembers I'm signed in, etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom