** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha :p Nah hopefully you can get some use out of them. The wax is amazing in my opinion lasts forever - if you head over to detailingworld they've a huge thread on it :)

I've been meaning to sign up over on detailing world for so long but just keep not doing it :P

I'm sure I'll use them both over the Xmas break at some point. Especially knowing I've got a pressure washer coming to me for Xmas too

There are some but not for public viewing :p in fact not even for Facebook lolz :D

Lol. Incredibly hot although they've dropped the temperature in there lately. Did you not find the birch whipping slightly homoerotic?

I'm currently working as a consultant and get paid to spend my days in saunas, spa's and pools.

Was searching my Gmail for an email about a Lian Li case I bought years ago (trying to find the model number), and realised that I bought an 8800 GTS at the same time. I had completely, totally forgotten about that, so much so that I didn't quite believe I'd actually received it until I found another email talking about me selling it on the MM a few years later.

Weird and slightly worrying feeling, realising you've forgotten something that you were absolutely sure you'd have remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom