** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Almost got into a fight with someone being a complete arse on the road. They where about 2 inches away from me, tapped the brake, they proceeded to get even closer. Told them to **** off.

So close to pulling over and smashing the **** boy racers face in. :mad:
Why endanger yourself, and others? If I was on the bike I would have destroyed him so he couldn't get close. #cagerwhoes

Other than that, my morning was good.
/rant

Soldato
Other than QC it should be completely unused, I think they ship it with some cleaning fluid ;)

Really need to clean the car this weekend, hasn't been cleaned in a ridiculous amount of time and it's just generally feeling sorry for itself.

Got the bits today dude! I excpected them to be surplus sent from you not some you ordered to my house :o

Really appreciate it dude. I'll be sure to pass on the favour to someone over the Christmas period.

Although I'm not quite sure how I would fit it all inside of me but I can try for you ;)

Soldato
Just had my shopping delivered and they have substituted the 1kg of topside beef I ordered for a big 2.4kg joint. It was already half price so I got 2.4kg of beef for £5 :cool:.

Soldato
Got the bits today dude! I excpected them to be surplus sent from you not some you ordered to my house :o

Really appreciate it dude. I'll be sure to pass on the favour to someone over the Christmas period.

Although I'm not quite sure how I would fit it all inside of me but I can try for you ;)

Hahaha :p Nah hopefully you can get some use out of them. The wax is amazing in my opinion lasts forever - if you head over to detailingworld they've a huge thread on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom