** This Instant, Moment, and Month - February 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Yes they are pretty bad for it, speedtests show whatever you pay for, streaming and gaming is awful. Get a Thinkbroadband ping monitor up and also have a look in the VM thread in networks.

Soldato
For some reason today I feel so depressed for no reason, like anything just feels like effort, hate feeling like this. Doesn't help that I have no friends either *sigh* :(

Caporegime
Thanks Phate :)
It's hard to explain how you feel even when you don't know why you feel like it yourself.
Most of my older friends have gone elsewhere so none of us stay in touch anymore.
Sorry for not responding last night. I was pretty wiped out.

Yes I know the feeling. I have problems with Anxiety and I sometimes get like that. Its frustrating but you're not the only one feeling it, don't worry!

Man of Honour
Get a hobby, go to the gym, join a club, make new friends. It's not that difficult. I moved to Gloucester about 4-5 years ago and knew my (now) ex and my best mate. My ex then left me so I knew like one person. I have a good circle of friends now that seems ever expanding.

Soldato
Getting really fed up with BBC iplayer live. I can stream catchup content fine, but anything live, like the fa cup game I'm trying to watch now, is absolute buffer city. I've noticed this a lot lately with iplayer. Highly doubt its my machine, hardwired into a superhub with speedtest recording a 102mbps. Must just be shoddy infrastructure on the iplayer side of things.

The BBC have peering contention issues at the moment.

However, I'm quite sure after 22nd Feb you'll see a noticeable improvement to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom