** This Instant, Moment, and Month - February 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Just been offered verbally a new job (well last night) about 10 minutes after the interview. The feedback was "no contest" when comparing me to the other candidates! :cool:

It'll be a nice pay hike too, but **** loads of work to do - but that's the thing with more senior roles you've got to step up!

Congratulations mate! :D

Still, more money for the family and your life is never a bad thing :)

Man of Honour
Woop. Just hope it doesn't go how mine is where quite frankly I think they're taking the mick. Was told 1 to 2 days a month travel. Been away 3 days this week alone. 35 hour contract and I did 55.

Cheers dude. :) It's 80% UK based - but there may be 1 or 2 foreign trips, but it would be highly unlikely I will need to do extensive travel - besides, I'd send my minions if I can't go. :D

Congratulations mate! :D

Still, more money for the family and your life is never a bad thing :)

Thanks mate :)

No very true - family time will have to be weekends as I leave too early and get home too late, but I don't really mind as I will be better paid than I am now and probably doing the same amount of work!

Whilst public sector life was rewarding (working a massive infrastructure project) I'm looking forward to going back to a private sector company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom