This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
A sustained period?

Its about 30 seconds!

I am not arguing it was wrong, but Jesus some of you guys expect people to behave like robots!
I expect a trained professional to be better than what is shown in that situation and 30seconds is a long time relative to the actions taken.

A split second decision is shouting back and forth and then suddenly dropping a boot in because what said/frustration. That isn't what happened so clearly isn't split second.

And yes sustained. Multiple times with multiple people. So yes sustained.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol

for someone seemingly so far above the mentality here, you do seem to have a rather strong habit of constantly returning.

I like to get a range of opinions rather than just circle jerk with intelligent people. It keeps me in touch with the average common person. It’s good to test opinions and the resulting fall out and disagreements to reaffirm or change my own opinions.

Caporegime
Hypocritical coming from someone who is happy to violently assault someone for squirting a water gun at their family!!!!!!!!!
how old was the person with the watergun? you never know if its acid these days.

Isn't it classed as assault anyway to spray someone? I'd clap them too knowing the police wouldn;'t even bother investigating

same is anyone burgles my house, I'll find out who it was from the locals and seek vengeance

Knowing they will get a slap on the wrist suspended sentence even if the police bothered to give more than a crime number...

The only deterrent these days is you

Last edited:
Caporegime
I like to get a range of opinions rather than just circle jerk with intelligent people. It keeps me in touch with the average common person. It’s good to test opinions and the resulting fall out and disagreements to reaffirm or change my own opinions.

I like to hang out with people less intelligent than me so I can have a wide range of opinions

Says man whose butthole is for hire.

Last edited:
Soldato
how old was the person with the watergun? you never know if its acid these days.

Isn't it classed as assault anyway to spray someone? I'd clap them too knowing the police wouldn;'t even bother investigating

same is anyone burgles my house, I'll find out who it was from the locals and seek vengeance

Knowing they will get a slap on the wrist suspended sentence even if the police bothered to give more than a crime number...

The only deterrent these days is you
Thank you for confirming my point.

Soldato
I like to hang out with people less intelligent than me so I can have a wide range of opinions

Says man whose butthole is for hire.

Hang out? Do you think posting on forums discussing things is hanging out?

My butthole is certainly not for hire?

Glad you enjoy my posts.

Caporegime
He could hang out with Elon Musk, He's intelligent and has some really intelligent opinions to go with it.

also buying twitter for 40bn shows how savvy he is

155-160 IQ apparently yet often comes across as the least smart person on twitter

Last edited:
Soldato
What the hell is happening? I know I’m famous on here and people know me, but I don’t take in usernames.

Are you telling me that some of you lot think posting here is “hanging out”? Do you lot consider us friends? Is this your social life?

I’m really concerned now.

I assure you any feelings you have towards me are parasocial. I don’t know who you are, don’t care about you, and purely read posts whilst I’m on a train to London or in an Airport or something waiting.

Associate
Even people at the top of their game make split second errors.

Should he lose his job for this?

Lose his job? He's going to prison for this. Some of you don't seem to understand that you can't commit acts of violence against others under the law unless that person is an immediate threat to you.

Let's say person A breaks my friend Person B's nose. As person C I have no legal right to carry out acts of vigilante justice against Person A. And it doesn't matter if I'm a police officer or not.

Back
Top Bottom