This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The White Hart, oh deer me, that's appalling...

How many White Hart pubs are there in England?

Image result for how many oubs are called the white hart

There are also 313 White Harts, 293 Ploughs, 286 Swans, 285 Railways, 281 White Horses, 243 Kings Arms, and 242 pubs called The Ship. This includes pubs which are better known as an inn, hotel, pub, tavern, bar or public house, or simply include the article “the” in their names, such as The Vine Inn, for example.25 Apr 2021

It's the 4th most common pub name in England.
Just bought some Jimyjams from The White Company :eek:

You should check out “Sheldon Coopers Fun with Flags’ - I think it’s on YouTube.
As a side note, i remember the week that episode dropped. I was in the office and no one had absolutely nothing to do (IT room and no calls came in) i put this up to distract us and it the whole room was laughing their asses off at that scene. Good memory :)

The police have been at it again re: people saying the wrong things on social media... seem pretty ridiculous that they keep on doing this despite apparently being underresourced:

If the GC side calling their opponents "groomers" is a hate crime will we see the same applied to the other side, TRAs calling older feminist women "nazis"?

This guy seems to have been charged and prosecuted on the basis of his views/social media posts rather than any physical violence something that appears to have happened not because this is normally what the police do but rather because he's on the "wrong" side of the culture war and so different standards have been applied.

Last edited:
The police have been at it again re: people saying the wrong things on social media... seem pretty ridiculous that they keep on doing this despite apparently being underresourced:

If the GC side calling their opponents "groomers" is a hate crime will we see the same applied to the other side, TRAs calling older feminist women "nazis"?

This guy seems to have been charged and prosecuted on the basis of his views/social media posts rather than any physical violence something that appears to have happened not because this is normally what the police do but rather because he's on the "wrong" side of the culture war and so different standards have been applied.

Have you got a better source than Unherd? I’d like to know what he said exactly rather than “seems to have been”. You can post better than that.

Have you got a better source than Unherd? I’d like to know what he said exactly rather than “seems to have been”. You can post better than that.

More cope... you're being lazy here, you could click on it and see the local news story too but not... too quick to respond with some excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom