This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Caporegime
I do often wonder if China are playing the long game and just doing their best to screw up everyone's mental health in the West.

Their kids are doing calculus, our kids are doing stupid dances and other nonsense.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

Dunno like, most videos I see of Chinese kids they're torturing defenceless animals to death.

Soldato
and you don't think they control the videos the prols believe that Chinese children are watching

video truth lets not forget - how the * Gidion's short video was originally misconstrued, or the de-santos video, or the fake videos the useful idiots believed about Biden or Zelensky,
not sure if they have co-featured zelensky on his yachts too; children don't have the experience to distinguish chatgpt text from humans etc etc.

Caporegime
It's amazing how corrupt Britain is, where up there with Ukraine/Russia and not far behind NK now.

It's not just the police, it's almost everything about our society.

seems to be slowly creeping out of parliament over the last few decades and into every other aspect of our lives.

Last edited:
Associate
I do often wonder if China are playing the long game and just doing their best to screw up everyone's mental health in the West.

Their kids are doing calculus, our kids are doing stupid dances and other nonsense.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

There is no TikTok in China, the long con is well and truly underway. The Chinese version is mostly used by adults, and even that is limited in what is shown and how long people can use it for.

The damage is already done to young kids in the west, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, the answer is now an influencer. This is from 2019, god only knows what the figures are now.

28802.jpeg

Caporegime
The whole poll is biased and flawed.

Chinese kids don't get to access the internet like westerners.

the kids were asked to pick three answers max....

out of what 5 ? it's boxing kids in to pick specific things, with a totally obvious outcome....

It doesn't mean listening to music is better/worse than watching you tube.

Last edited:
Caporegime

officers under investigation after attending an incident and waiting outside whilst the husband beat the wife to death with a skateboard.
apparently they were asking for permission to enter the address over the radio even though they didn't have to...

BBC too biased to say anything bad about the police so don't say why the officers are under investigation.

the bbc also mentions the guy was bailed and told not to visit the address.....
so the police should have gone right in and got him straight away obviously, they don't need permission when life is in danger, probably too scared of the big bad man who might hurt them

Remember the old cops... that were all really tall with a good physique and no fear

also judge told him he faces life in prison... yea deport him to Nigeria and let them deal with that... less than 2 years in the UK and commits serious violence....

seems to be a theme these days, maybe they should start looking into people sbackgrounds

Last edited:
Caporegime

officers under investigation after attending an incident and waiting outside whilst the husband beat the wife to death with a skateboard.
apparently they were asking for permission to enter the address over the radio even though they didn't have to...

BBC too biased to say anything bad about the police so don't say why the officers are under investigation.

the bbc also mentions the guy was bailed and told not to visit the address.....
so the police should have gone right in and got him straight away obviously, they don't need permission when life is in danger, probably too scared of the big bad man who might hurt them

Remember the old cops... that were all really tall with a good physique and no fear

also judge told him he faces life in prison... yea deport him to Nigeria and let them deal with that... less than 2 years in the UK and commits serious violence....

seems to be a theme these days, maybe they should start looking into people sbackgrounds

I've got a bit of a tale on a similar theme. First time I got pulled over by the police it was for having a faulty brake light. I had just bought the replacement bulb and was on my way home to fit it. Had the receipt and everything. An officer insisted in sitting me in his car and lecturing me then writing out a 'producer'. Whilst he was doing so a call came over the radio about a man kicking his exs door in and requesting officers attended urgently as he had a history of domestic violence.
The officer insisted on sitting and giving me that ticket. His partner was raging at him to go and pointed out I'd done nothing.

Soldato
There is likely to be no account of the crime.

If the police still carried their notebook that would be a good backup.

The camera holds the public and police to account, as well as record an account for any defense case.
Well there is, because you still have statements from witnesses, suspects, victims and the police, CCTV, evidence etc.

All police officers have a PNB. :confused:

Caporegime

Police tailing a burglar who took the bus.... lost him.... and he committed two burglaries

too busy looking at their phones or what?
Judge Stephen Earl, jailing him for 32 months, said: "The defendant got on a bus and went to a housing estate in Morpeth, which is about 10 to 15 miles away. If it had not been for the fact he was followed by undercover officers we may never have been able to place him in the vicinity.

"The officers had been following him, they lost him but he was found in possession of some of the items."

He added: "If it looks like a burglar and acts like a burglar and something goes missing it's probably a burglar and there was one in the area who had been followed there."

Despite being jailed for 12 years, later reduced to 10 years, for 20 burglaries in 2016, he is not classed as a "three strike burglar" as they were all part of the same case. He was released from custody in November 2020, recalled after being caught going equipped for burglary - for which he was fined - in April 2021 and then released in June 2022. He has now been recalled on licence until November next year.

Jamie Adams, defending, said Richardson had been "deeply affected" by his last lengthy sentence and added: "He is an articulate and intelligent man but perhaps his decision making does not show that." He said he had become addicted to cocaine and added: "He is ashamed of what he has done."
pure incompetence they should be sacked

I bet tags, curfews and orders for people to avoid certain places are as worthless as being tailed by undercover cops.

also hes not a three strikes burglar because the 20 he did in 2016 only count as one... and the couple more he did recently will only count as the second....

Jesus christ... how to massage crime statistics?

should stop wasting money on people who will never change

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well there is, because you still have statements from witnesses, suspects, victims and the police, CCTV, evidence etc.

All police officers have a PNB. :confused:

I'm not sure these officers could be trusted tbh. While I'd not suggest what the other poster has re: cameras being a hard requirement for a conviction (obviously they can break, battery have issues etc...) it does seems like they're not taken seriously.

Accounts of one officer borrowing his mate's camera, footage being recorded over or cameras not available - that's all a little too convenient when it's happened to multiple officers for the same incident.

Secondly, they clearly were incompetent here - not only did the **** wit inspector get the date wrong and not read the guidance (just blindly copied and pasted it in just to have an excuse to arrest Tommy Robinson) but even if he had filled out the form correctly they seem to have misapplied the law regardless - they got the location wrong, didn't give him time to comply and didn't take into account his argument for being there. The police shouldn't behave like this - they just looked for an excuse to suppress an individual the state doesn't like and they completely bungled it - the guidance re: using the legislation wasn't taken seriously, it was just an excuse to give them power to do something. this is the same dumb mentality police use when they abuse terrorism legislation to say harras urban landscape photographers in London - this is partly why legislators need to be very cautious when granting more powers to police because every time they do so those powers are abused, used outside their intended purpose etc..

In this case they were simply keen to arrest him ASAP, no concern for individual rights here and then conveniently lost a load of the footage when it became apparent they'd completely fumbled it. You can't trust the word of people like that - the Met has had a long history of corruption both the more blatant sort (collaboration with organised criminals) and the softer "noble cause" corruption. Bodycams are supposed to clear up the latter + assure marginalised communities re: accusations of racism, the use of stop and search etc. but if there aren't robust procedures in place re: logging the footage then that's undermining the system.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm not sure these officers could be trusted tbh. While I'd not suggest what the other poster has re: cameras being a hard requirement for a conviction (obviously they can break, battery have issues etc...) it does seems like they're not taken seriously.

Accounts of one officer borrowing his mate's camera, footage being recorded over or cameras not available - that's all a little too convenient when it's happened to multiple officers for the same incident.

Secondly, they clearly were incompetent here - not only did the **** wit inspector get the date wrong and not read the guidance (just blindly copied and pasted it in just to have an excuse to arrest Tommy Robinson) but even if he had filled out the form correctly they seem to have misapplied the law regardless - they got the location wrong, didn't give him time to comply and didn't take into account his argument for being there. The police shouldn't behave like this - they just looked for an excuse to suppress an individual the state doesn't like and they completely bungled it - the guidance re: using the legislation wasn't taken seriously, it was just an excuse to give them power to do something. this is the same dumb mentality police use when they abuse terrorism legislation to say harras urban landscape photographers in London - this is partly why legislators need to be very cautious when granting more powers to police because every time they do so those powers are abused, used outside their intended purpose etc..

In this case they were simply keen to arrest him ASAP, no concern for individual rights here and then conveniently lost a load of the footage when it became apparent they'd completely fumbled it. You can't trust the word of people like that - the Met has had a long history of corruption both the more blatant sort (collaboration with organised criminals) and the softer "noble cause" corruption. Bodycams are supposed to clear up the latter + assure marginalised communities re: accusations of racism, the use of stop and search etc. but if there aren't robust procedures in place re: logging the footage then that's undermining the system.
It's been happening for years and will continue to happen because the power to stop individuals from attending transient events is never going to be stopped by pointless court judgments.

Caporegime
Another complaint in to Northumbria today. As per motors post earlier in the week I was a victim of a hit and run. The police have contacted me today via a none repliable text message to say that its not worth dealing with! Amazing.
Provided them with photos and the drivers registration plus identity.

Again...this is why people take the law in to their own hands.

Associate

*adjusts tinfoil hat*
I always thought this, gradually destroy the west. The west is riddled with Chinese spies.We probably have a few as MPs I even think Hunt could possibly be one.

Caporegime
I always thought this, gradually destroy the west. The west is riddled with Chinese spies.We probably have a few as MPs I even think Hunt could possibly be one.

Soldato
Jill Dando ironically in the news this week too - one of images in cctv ressembles some international hit-man.
I've just been watching this Mirror video about it.

Milorad Ulemek.

I don't believe for a second this guy wasn't known to the British establishment, especially as early on there was a Serbian theory.

The question I ask is why the establishment turned a blind eye and was happy to jail an innocent man?

What are they afraid of? What are they covering up?

It seems foreign agents can murder people on the streets of this country and we don't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom