Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
The BBC hasn’t really been a decent news source for anything for years.

The quality of writing has gone downhill too. The number of articles I've read in the morning when I'm still half asleep and I've spotted spelling and grammar mistakes.

I think once they've forced users to login to use the app, I'll be uninstalling.

Soldato
@mrk I know you were watching Legal Bytes, did they go into anymore detail about why his actual award was $8.3m - was that after his legal fees were taken into account?

Bar

Bar

Soldato
@mrk I know you were watching Legal Bytes, did they go into anymore detail about why his actual award was $8.3m - was that after his legal fees were taken into account?

He was awarded $10m and $5m, she was awarded $2m - normally that would net out to $13m, however in the state that the trial took place the "reason" for the $5m award is capped at $375k. So all things netted out to $8.375m

Soldato
Damn, Jonny's statement has nearly 5M likes in less than an hour.

Amber is a delusional gaslighter.

Pleased he won, his legal team were phenomenal.

Hopefully he can celebrate and rejoice through his music on stage this week and not feel the need to go on a bender. I hope he finds some peace and can move on to keep creating as an artist. It's about time we got some more top tier JD content.

Soldato
Cool idea, his signature still sucks though. Looks nothing like his name :p

Interesting how the date is scribbled out and edited. Simple mistake or pre-typed statement from a few days ago, edited just before release once the jury came back?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Cool idea, his signature still sucks though. Looks nothing like his name :p

Interesting how the date is scribbled out and edited. Simple mistake or pre-typed statement from a few days ago, edited just before release once the jury came back?
It is today's date so there'ed be no reason to cross it out if it was written days ago tbh so not sure why lol.

Commentary on reddit saying it could be a nod to Hunter S Thompson which makes it extra amazing.

Back
Top Bottom