Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
sigh.

The guy who developed that 'platform' announcing that he's looking in to trolling of Heard is one thing, doing so after ignoring the years of trolling, abuse and cancelling Depp endured is another thing. Making that announcement, and telling twitter he'll be looking in to 'policy violations on youtube' (ooooh i'm sure we can guess where he'll be looking...) and following it up with the abuse of the LGBTQ+ community, all in the same post, whilst ignoring everything Depp endured, is again another thing entirely. There's clearly an agender from the man who said Depp will never win, there, and you're absolutely right; It isnt rocket science, so why are you acting like Heard is the victim here -where's your objectivity? Twice you aked why Depp los the UK case so we already know you haven't followed it from the start like a lot of us have, so why go after the people supporting Depp in this thread? Are you trying to suggest they're not the intelligent ones?

Last edited:
Soldato
wait until you read about the Turdfans claiming it was just a hologram.

They should have said it was a deep fake atleast that would be relatively believable.

Holograms have been around for decades but never have they been "real" enough to fool anyone.

I remember playing time traveller (made by the dragons lair guy) in an arcade in the 90s that was using holograms!

Man of Honour
They should have said it was a deep fake atleast that would be relatively believable.

Holograms have been around for decades but never have they been "real" enough to fool anyone.

I remember playing time traveller (made by the dragons lair guy) in an arcade in the 90s that was using holograms!

Sometimes propaganda is more effective when it's not realistically plausible. Getting people to believe things that are wildly implausible can be important when pushing an agenda. You don't have to get everyone to believe it, just some people. It cements those people as True Believers and if the claim is repeated often enough it will work to make other people more susceptible to less obviously implausible claims by comparison.

Soldato
Sometimes propaganda is more effective when it's not realistically plausible. Getting people to believe things that are wildly implausible can be important when pushing an agenda. You don't have to get everyone to believe it, just some people. It cements those people as True Believers and if the claim is repeated often enough it will work to make other people more susceptible to less obviously implausible claims by comparison.

True, I've since seen the "claims" and they are basing the entire thing on a few encoding artifacts around Kate Moss's eyes which come from the web cameras resolution and encoding bitrate of the video conferencing software. Much like how the photos AH submitted as evidence which were identical could be spotted as such by anyone with a few working brain cells.

Soldato

i think they branched off into that in their rant but the more i read i could feel braincells dying. won't provide a link cos i don't want to give the idiots the views but probably a quick google could lead you to it, if you want to gape in awe at the levels of human stupidity.
edit, see above you've already stumbled across it. sorry my warning came too late :(

Soldato
So Bouzy's been on the offensive today. He's clearly in Heard's pocket.

Matthew = That Umberella Guy.
Why would the creator of a Bot profiling tool by worried about what real youtubers are making on the back of this circus? Well, you only have to look at the replies Bouzy has hidden to get understand his game:

i1IwRZr.png

...Can't be having people questioning his lies, can we? many more like tweets like that have been hidden as well so it's pretty clear he's targetting accounts like TUG with misinformation in an effort to discredit them. Given he's already admitted to being hired by her legal team, i'm 100% certain he isnt doing this now for free. This is Heard's continued social media campaign against JD, the one she started 6 years ago. The campaign she accused JD of targetting her with. This is DARVO in full force, again, the very thing Heard and her cronies like Eve Barlow have been screaming about and pretending to be victims of.

Back
Top Bottom