Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fez

fez

Caporegime
I can see her getting sued again for not shutting up and continuing to push allegations.
Bring on a contempt charge/jail time/perjury.

I doubt he will bother. No benefit to him. He has proved to anyone who wants to listen that she is full of rubbish and anyone who is still firmly in camp Heard wouldn't have their mind changed by anything.

I still think they both abused each other to varying extents but unfortunately she can't let this go and move on. She seems under the illusion that if she keeps going it gives her more credibility rather than less. Unfortunately far too many people in the entertainment industry seem to have serious mental health issues. I guess its not surprising considering what it is but some people need someone to tell them to just back down and out.

Man of Honour
I doubt he will bother. No benefit to him. He has proved to anyone who wants to listen that she is full of rubbish and anyone who is still firmly in camp Heard wouldn't have their mind changed by anything.

I still think they both abused each other to varying extents but unfortunately she can't let this go and move on. She seems under the illusion that if she keeps going it gives her more credibility rather than less. Unfortunately far too many people in the entertainment industry seem to have serious mental health issues. I guess its not surprising considering what it is but some people need someone to tell them to just back down and out.

Exactly, she’s just digging a bigger hole at this point. He can just sit back, laugh and rake in all the big money contracts coming his way.

Associate
Heard is going to keep this alive because she will never admit she is an abuser.

She will also keep looking for way to make money off this, she does this with iinterviews

If JD sues again then she gets a new trial, this may also be what she wants, a second chance, to convince a new jury.

I can't see an appeal happening as there really isn't any grounds for one and she has probably been told this.

Once this stops making the news Heard is irrelevent and will become a nobody, she wants to avoid this at all costs.

Soldato
thats quite a stretch
The word you are looking for is ********, there was always rumblings about Saville the bbc just covered it up. Depp has just gone through the Metoo movement and a false claims from a woman lying about him and there has been zero additional claims from anyone else. The poster in question is probably the chairman of the Amber Heard fan club (UK Version).

Soldato
Watched a, new to me, documentary last night on quest - must say I thought of Depp , who, too, looks very presentable under the public gaze/stand
hadn't seen the Andrew Neal/Saville interview before

Faking It: Jimmy Savile - Documentary (full)

The difference is the amount of people that came forward after Saville was exposed.
JD has one person in his entire life claiming he was abusive to them with nothing but kind words from others in his life.

Associate
Wish this saga will come to an end. But the narcissist wants to keep pushing her narrative. I really feel for JD, he had his career/reputation destroyed, I assume he wants to rebuild it. But she will keep beating her drum, at every chance she gets.

Man of Honour
The difference is the amount of people that came forward after Saville was exposed.
JD has one person in his entire life claiming he was abusive to them with nothing but kind words from others in his life.

That's one difference, one of many. Another major difference is that Johnny Depp presented evidence to prove his innocence. Another major difference is that Amber Heard has been proven to have falsified evidence (e.g. the same photo submitted twice explicitly stated to have been taken a year apart, with one copy having the colour balance changed).

Comparing Depp and Saville based solely on an assessment that they both looked presentable in public is a bizarre and perverse stretch of reality. By that metric, Einstein was far, far worse than Hitler. It's so wildly irrational that it's quite insane.

Back
Top Bottom