Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Only just heard about this. This is what happens when you don't look at the news much, don't have twitter and and Google news knows you aren't interested in celebs.
Didn't know this girls name.

(I admit I did know that there were some issues with relationship but after that it's scroll past time)

My echo chamber is working! :D

Soldato
Not sure Heards legal team are winning much, Rottenborn even objected his own question, stuttering through questions, repeating himself over and over.
Be surprised he gets another job let alone win something.

Even so mud sticks. I cant imagine people using either of them tbh.

Soldato
She's deffo tapped, I think she was under the impression with all this #metoo stuff and women's rights that she would just be able to say what she wanted and then he'd settle out of court and she'd get a nice fat payout, now, it looks like JD is fighting back and from the few clips I've seen she looks to have hired a right bunch of clowns to represent her..

As a side to this I hope that the whole thing about male abuse comes out into the news a bit more, I doubt very much that this is the last high profile case we'll see, I suspect Will Smith might be next in line as I don't think JPS is a particularly nice person either.

Associate
Makes me appreciate my simple uncomplicated life, adding drugs and alcohol to the mix just would have made things more toxic, Depp seems to be somewhat a nice bloke but you don't know what goes on behind closed doors

Soldato
Haven't followed this personally but based on what I've seen from others (defending either side), seems like both of them are complete garbage abusive a-holes.

Both of them will pay a price for all of this getting public in terms of their careers. Depp probably didn't have much to lose though.

Caporegime
Both of them will pay a price for all of this getting public in terms of their careers. Depp probably didn't have much to lose though.

Of course he didn't, that's what this current 'court case' is all about - suing for his lost earnings after his career got flushed down the toilet due to the accusations against him. He's already paid the price of trial by media.

Soldato
Of course he didn't, that's what this current 'court case' is all about - suing for his lost earnings after his career got flushed down the toilet due to the accusations against him. He's already paid the price of trial by media.

He's not going to win any money, the court is just to rehabilitate his own image to get his career back, which I believe won't happen because he's not coming out as a decent guy and Hollywood wouldn't risk giving him a major role out of fear of possible backlash. But he probably succeeded in wrecking Heard's career which was deserved.

Man of Honour
Back when they started dating probably relatively high on the scale, but now as a mid 30s crazy women with baggage, probably not so much. The pathologist is pretty hot currently on the stand, but then I find intelligent women sexy.

To be honest, if my psychologist looked like her, I'd develop a few syndromes to be analysed too :D

large_07afc37f7a3aab234eda811d35aa3b5c.jpg

Soldato
So that testimony basically paints AH as having borderline personality disorder, her claims of ptsd were false. In testing she had a score of 19/20 which according to the physcologist would be nigh on impossible even those suffering with severe symptoms from catastrophic events do not score even remotely that high, usually single digits at best.

Soldato
Some of things the lawyers are coming out with are comical, I wonder how they are able to get away with asking stupid questions and objecting to everything johnny says, just making a fool of themselves. Hopefully this takes down Amber Turds career and the lawyers. Reading article titles from media slandering him like it some kind of fact, asking "Did I read that right?" pathetic. The judge is also allowing an absurd amount of pointless questions while shutting down anything Johnny says in his defence.
If we are allowed to post videos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzIpdEYUtn8

Johnny needs to go after disney as-well as the media in some form after this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom