Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Seeing the videos of the trial, seems like Johnny is coming off really well, and a lot of the online comment is very pro Johnny so far. Can't help but enjoy watching how he deals with the silly questions and massive number of objections. If it stays like this it could actually be really good for his career!

Suspect there will be less lighthearted moments once they start talking actual abuse though.

Soldato
As a side to this I hope that the whole thing about male abuse comes out into the news a bit more, I doubt very much that this is the last high profile case we'll see, I suspect Will Smith might be next in line as I don't think JPS is a particularly nice person either.

BBC already ran a series of articles on abusive women in recent times. so it's already been in the mainstream media.

Haven't followed this personally but based on what I've seen from others (defending either side), seems like both of them are complete garbage abusive a-holes.

Both of them will pay a price for all of this getting public in terms of their careers. Depp probably didn't have much to lose though.

Depp still got paid $16m for film he was dropped from. He also has over $100m in assets. He just doesn't have any much liquid cash.

Caporegime
He also had a bit of a flip out and moaned about not wanting to be there.

I thought the criminal psychologist was absolutely fantastic though.

Heards legal team are grasping at straws, when they trotted out all those tabloid articles that was the bottom of the barrel being scraped.

Some doodling caught on camera as well.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
How did this all come to be? I have never followed this up to the stage it is now. From her destroying his name for Pirates of the Carribean leading to Disney dropping him?

I still don't know much about her.

Back
Top Bottom