Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Em what the F is this rubbish? It's a completely mental spin on anything seen and stated so far with no factual content.

Amber Heard Riveting testimony
Yep. I read that too last night via a tweet. I need to get of twitter, I raged so hard reading that. Surprisingly, not much of this has been splattered across my FB feed over the last few weeks. Maybe I have finally set my FB settings correct and have the right people I connect with. I dread to think what would have been posted if I didn't change my settings and block people.

Soldato
OP
Probably cause as per the TV licence post we are all forced to pay to support it whilst stuff like Guardian you can 100% ignore and not be financially supporting it.
There's no actual bias from the BBC, they're reporting this in the same style/context as every other UK traditional media outlet. The fact that you feel you can't ignore the BBC is a completely separate issue altogether.

Man of Honour
Depp sounds like an absolute tool. Heard sounds like an absolute tool. Only one is being out to be some kind of hero.

Kinda gross.
Yes it was gross that Heard was made out as some kind of hero for surviving abuse when it currently looks like she may have made the whole thing up.

To be fair Depp sounds like an epic guy to go out on a drinking bender with (assuming he really hasn't abused women of course).

Soldato
Em what the F is this rubbish? It's a completely mental spin on anything seen and stated so far with no factual content.

Amber Heard Riveting testimony
That's the American press for you, everyone has to take side no matter how much of plonker it makes you look. Just look CNN and MSNBC during the Rittenhouse trail, that boy was guilty from day one according to them and 'experts' they gave time to on their platforms.

Soldato
There's no actual bias from the BBC, they're reporting this in the same style/context as every other UK traditional media outlet. The fact that you feel you can't ignore the BBC is a completely separate issue altogether.
Yes indeed as stated those other traditional media outlets are optional paid for services not forced by law services such as the BBC. That is the issue that you seem to miss in the difference in why people get frustrated. Also never noted that I didn't think the other media outlets were also badly reported but I am not forced to fund them.

Caporegime
Heards testimony yesterday was comical, her strategy seems to be to try and string out a story and get more and more "upset" when telling it to give the tears time to appear, unfortunately for her they never did.

All she managed yesterday was to pull some faces that made her look constipated more so than upset. :D

She'll probably have a small water pistol concealed on her person today to give the illusion of tears.

Soldato
Heards testimony yesterday was comical, her strategy seems to be to try and string out a story and get more and more "upset" when telling it to give the tears time to appear, unfortunately for her they never did.

All she managed yesterday was to pull some faces that made her look constipated more so than upset. :D

She'll probably have a small water pistol concealed on her person today to give the illusion of tears.
Not today, 16th May next day in court.

Caporegime
Depp sounds like an absolute tool. Heard sounds like an absolute tool. Only one is being out to be some kind of hero.

Kinda gross.

Indeed. I mean, those texts between him and Paul Bettany were disturbing to say the least.

As i said earlier, i think they might both be as bad as each other in this particular case. Makes me wonder whether they have both lashed out physically at each other at some point.

Soldato
That's the American press for you, everyone has to take side no matter how much of plonker it makes you look. Just look CNN and MSNBC during the Rittenhouse trail, that boy was guilty from day one according to them and 'experts' they gave time to on their platforms.

So like this forum then? Heard was guilty before she opened her mouth...this place is no different.

ITT: sketchy dudes with unhealthy opinions of women which they're laser-focussing on Ms Heard because all women are terrible amirite?!
In one.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
From a youtube comment, quite funny:

Imagine when this is over and Depp's first statement to the press starts with "I want to thank Amber's legal team for there massive contribution to this victory. Without them my lawyers would have had to work more and laugh less."

Permabanned
As far as I'm aware she hasn't actually provided any solid evidence that he hit her, but she's admitted to hitting him....... Why is this still ongoing?

I'm sure there was something about her claiming she covered it up with makeup, and going on a talk show the following day? it all sounds sketchy to me, somebody else should have noticed...

Back
Top Bottom