Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bots?

that is quite funny... though if I were a product manager at tinder I'd be penalising people who only swipe right - I mean they're supposed to start stacking up partial matches in the queues of pics of those people to see but they're not going to want to give as much weight to the person who swipes right on a few hundred profiles in one go

that is quite funny... though if I were a product manager at tinder I'd be penalising people who only swipe right - I mean they're supposed to start stacking up partial matches in the queues of pics of those people to see but they're not going to want to give as much weight to the person who swipes right on a few hundred profiles in one go

They already do afaik.

Bet you are still going to go.

(then who's crazy :eek: :p)

Lol true

Are you horribly on the rebound from your marriage ending, then?

Not really. Since I was a teenager I have always been in a stable relationship my last one lasted 10 year so this time I wanted to get out and have as much fun as possible before I settle down again. I'm still young, I have a lot of free time and I'm in a place where there are many beautiful available girls around so why not.

I am also learning a lot about my self and the sort of women I want to settle down with next time so something good is coming out of it also.

Hmm got a girl's number off tinder the other day. All seemed well and we texted away for ages. She said she was about to do some exercise. I asked what type. She said "some crazy American woman on a DVD yelling at me what to do".

I replied, "haha, sure that's not a dominatrix? ;)" She replied... "OMG you PERV!! DELETE MY NUMBER now please"

I said WTF.... only a joke. She replied "Bye". I figured it was over so just told her I thought she way being way over the top reacting that way and it was her loss.

Then... she backed down and admitted it was. Wants to meet on weekend. Hmm. Can't decide if worth it or not.

^

Not worth it, you are thinking with your penis.

If she almost deleted your number because you said the word dominatrix in a joke over the phone, wait till she hears why you wanted to find girls like her on tinder.

^

Not worth it, you are thinking with your penis.

If she almost deleted your number because you said the word dominatrix in a joke over the phone, wait till she hears why you wanted to find girls like her on tinder.

aww man, don't give sound advice like that. what we really want to happen is for hi mto go meet her, the following thread on here would be gold!

Hmm got a girl's number off tinder the other day. All seemed well and we texted away for ages. She said she was about to do some exercise. I asked what type. She said "some crazy American woman on a DVD yelling at me what to do".

I replied, "haha, sure that's not a dominatrix? ;)" She replied... "OMG you PERV!! DELETE MY NUMBER now please"

I said WTF.... only a joke. She replied "Bye". I figured it was over so just told her I thought she way being way over the top reacting that way and it was her loss.

Then... she backed down and admitted it was. Wants to meet on weekend. Hmm. Can't decide if worth it or not.

How old is she? some people think that having any sort of kink is just perverted.

Im back in London now and tried tinder a few times, I only swiped right to around 1 in 5 girls and have not got a single match. Sad times lol :D

How old is she? some people think that having any sort of kink is just perverted.

Im back in London now and tried tinder a few times, I only swiped right to around 1 in 5 girls and have not got a single match. Sad times lol :D

To be fair, regardless of whether they think its a perversion or not, it was a joke over a text not a suggestion. I would leave well alone through fear of accidentally brushing shoulders with her without announcing my presence and being accused of assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom