Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers all. I've had a windows phone for years so never looked into as no app.... Looks like Bill Gates was protecting my virginity... Lol.

Had one asking me to check a site out... Delete... But I was like oookkk... On POF etc they only reply sometimes.

This was my experience of POF in a nutshell...

Me: "Hello :)"
LonelyGirl55 has blocked you.
Me: "Hi there!"
Emma1989sw has blocked you.
Me: "How's it going?"
FunnyGal22 has blocked you.

Me: WTF am I doing wrong?
Me: delete profile.

Judging by the amount of woman my mates hook up with made me realised that woman are just as filthy as us guys!

Which is kind of cool.... while also kind of sad!

I literally met my now wife before either of us had a facebook account, 2004. And thank **** for that.

aww man, don't give sound advice like that. what we really want to happen is for hi mto go meet her, the following thread on here would be gold!

Well I went along with it and met up with her today! She was nice enough but pretty dull, which I expected. We got on fine and no awkwardness really. But just didn't feel she'd make for a good GF. Not gonna rule it out but not going to make the effort unless I get the sense she is keen.

We got talking about gym stuff and she told me she couldn't even lift her 1kg weight, which made me laugh but at the same time also want to make for the door at times! There is being weak and there is being ill....

It's just a sex app really. With me living in a student area, it's an absolute breeze. Swipe yes to everyone as quick as possible, get the matches, weed out the uglies, message the fitties, then Netflix and chill. It was a lot better a few years back though; you've kind of missed the boat now.

Not sure what to do here - was swiping through an hour ago and saw the wife of one of my best friends. I can't unsee it, and him and I are quite close.

Do I tell him? Do I not? Do I confront her? Grr. I'm raging, but don't want to make the situation worse, or maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe its none of my business?

Her profile was quite flirty, too, so it didn't looks like it was them as a couple looking for a third, for example. Or some people use it to make friends, but this wasn't the case either, based on what she wrote...

:(

Not sure what to do here - was swiping through an hour ago and saw the wife of one of my best friends. I can't unsee it, and him and I are quite close.

Do I tell him? Do I not? Do I confront her? Grr. I'm raging, but don't want to make the situation worse, or maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe its none of my business?

Her profile was quite flirty, too, so it didn't looks like it was them as a couple looking for a third, for example. Or some people use it to make friends, but this wasn't the case either, based on what she wrote...

Leave it.

My GF and I both were on tinder for a while for a bit of a laugh and told anyone that we matched with what our intentions were (nothing basically).

She's very likely just using it for a bit of self validation tbh. Either way, none of your business really, unless you bring it up as a laugh when you're out for a pint next time you see him.

Stay out of it.

Do I tell him? Do I not? Do I confront her?

If it was my best mate I'd be telling him instantly. Wouldn't mention anything to her, that's their problem to sort out. If he's aware then it's harmless, if he's not he'll probably thank you for it. Who wants to be cheated on?

Stay well away or if you really must do something before it causes your head to explode then talk to her about it no one else.

swipe right and get a date with her! :D

+1

Plus, if you swipe right she'll know she's about to be busted - maybe she'll stop messing about or there might be some good old blackmail sex is on the cards for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just msg him and say I know it's not really my place to get in the way,,,, but I've just seen your Mrs on tinder. Ideally with screenshot. If he knows all about it no issue?

Just msg him and say I know it's not really my place to get in the way,,,, but I've just seen your Mrs on tinder. Ideally with screenshot. If he knows all about it no issue?

This basically. Make sure to screenshot all aspects of it as well so that its clear what was said on it before the account closes later when she is found out. That way she cant lie about what was on there.

He may already know about if so fair enough if not your friend knows you have been decent about it.

This was my experience of POF in a nutshell...

Me: "Hello :)"
LonelyGirl55 has blocked you.
Me: "Hi there!"
Emma1989sw has blocked you.
Me: "How's it going?"
FunnyGal22 has blocked you.

Me: WTF am I doing wrong?
Me: delete profile.

You might want to check with your local police force and see if you have been on any sort of register. ;)

If it was the other way round (your wife on Tinder), would you want him to tell you?

This basically. Make sure to screenshot all aspects of it as well so that its clear what was said on it before the account closes later when she is found out. That way she cant lie about what was on there.

He may already know about if so fair enough if not your friend knows you have been decent about it.

just msg him??? - nice cowardly way to handle it :rolleyes:

catch yourselves on. you will only make a potential bad situation worse. if anything needs to be said, say it to the mates missus first, she may well burst out laughing and say 'yea we did that for a laugh'

if you're not convinced then go to the mate directly and speak to him like an adult. if you haven't the guts to speak to him face to face they keep your gub shut and say nothing.

.......msg him.....jesus the world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom