Titanfall 2

Associate
Why pay £26 when it can be had for under £20 :confused:

I tried the method of going through the vpn but the origin site wouldnt load at all, maybe wrong time of day to try or something im not sure

but its only a few quid more and zero risk going through the proper way so thought why not.. thanks for sharing the tip anyway :D

@Twirlywoos not got anyone blocked... yet :p

Soldato
I tried the VPN also. Origin just froze. Even using UK one it froze for a minute on PayPal payment. All done now. I said to myself soon as it's 25 notes I'll grab it.

Associate
Why do people think its a mindless choice by EA?

I don't think it was a mindless choice either by EA or Respawn (who are culpable as well). However it may very well prove to be a bad decision. Maybe when they stated development they planned for an earlier 2016 release and therefore delaying the game until Q1 2017 would have been too much of a financial drain.

Either way the fact the game is being heavily discounted so quickly in North America and the UK is not a good sign and confirmation it's very poor sales performance to date wasn't just in the UK.

That said this might tempt me to get it is the deluxe worth the extra £9?

Soldato
Well. What a wonderful experience. Forget COD. This is fabulous (single player excellent) and well worth anyone's time. Providing you can wack up the resolution and details it looks gorgeous.

Soldato
Awesome, will join tonight.

God this game is really fun. MP is starting to click more and more with me now. Tried the LStar last night and didn't like it. Was far too wild for me. Also bought the DMR sniper and it's good but I think I preferred the Double Take.

Man of Honour
Still loving this, prestige the other day. My mate and I were on till late on Friday night, Amped Hardpoint was dead after midnight, quite sad really considering how good the game is.

Back
Top Bottom