Titanfall 2

Associate
I've said it before but this is one of best games in recent times. If you don't already own it. Buy it.
100% agree, it is absolutely criminal how this hasn't sold more, and has gone largely unnoticed by the gaming public. Whoevers desicion it was to release it in the middle of two of the biggest franchises in gaming, and two 1st person shooters at that, CoD and BF1, needs taking out back and shooting. And absolutely brilliant campaign (albeit short) the writing actually made you care about the story, rare in a multiplayer first person shooter, not seen since CoD4 to be honest. And the exhilarating multiplayer, none stop action and satisfying gun play. A brilliant package and a brilliant sequel. Plus free DLC, what's not to like?!

Soldato
I really liked this game and can still spend an many hours playing it with friends (it has really bad "just one more game" syndrome) but after 100 hours the cracks show and they get pretty wide by 200 hours.

Now they nerfed the EVA shotgun to the ground without doing anything to the R97, I've had to uninstall it for a while.

Soldato
Shotguns have always been totally OP BS in TF games.

Glad to see them nerfed! :)

I played this for a couple of weeks on release and havent really been back to it. Seems like its taking a backseat to BF1. Havent played TF2 in a while - has it suffered TF1 syndrome?

Caporegime
Having some issues getting started with this and not sure if it is the latest NVidia drivers, the Creators update for Windows 10 or summit else but not loading for me and getting "titanfall 2 has stopped working" at start up :( Anyone else had/got this please?

Soldato
Shotguns have always been totally OP BS in TF games.

Glad to see them nerfed! :)

Shotguns have never been OP in this game. The EVA used to be a very good gun, but so were three assault rifles, three SMGs, an LMG and a DMR. But there are many maps where it's completely unusable such as Homestead, Colony, crashsite, complex, boomtown and blackwater canal. You really can't use it on attrition because much of the action occurs at long range. It was a very situational and it excelled in that situation.

The mastiff was always the worst gun in the game.

Nearly all the auto guns in the game can kill from 100 health to 0 between shots of the full auto eva 8, most with a spare bullet to miss. 2 shot firefights were usually winnable however good players would make it extremely close, often I'd win but my screen would be greyscale. 1 shot kills were rare and you had to be within a few metres and get lucky with pellet spread. Now you are lucky to kill anything, if they are close they'll sponge the low damage and lunge melee, if they are more than 5m away with an SMG or AR then they have the better weapon.

Player numbers are around 2000 at all times. Usually enough for a game however a lot of the game modes die out at midnight. You'll also play the same people over and over.

@Gregster I have never had a crash in this game. I'm using the creator's update and 381.65 drivers atm

Permabanned
I feel bad about delaying my purchase i thought this would not be for me but wow cannot put it down this last few nights at all! But damm only 2.5K to 5K people playing peak time how is this possible versus Players bug filled 3rd person metagame battlegrounds?

Not a post in here either since Gregster on Apr 27th just showing people have no taste or sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom