Titanic submersible confirmed destroyed with loss of all five souls onboard.

Caporegime
Its not really the point though people don't go digging in graveyards whether theres anything much left isn't really the point its a respect thing, most if not all battleships are regarded as war graves and is illegal to disturb i guess civilian ships don't come under the same rules, maybe they should
I believe the MS Estonia is a protected site and it’s illegal to dive to it or disturb it.

Suspended
Its not really the point though people don't go digging in graveyards whether theres anything much left isn't really the point its a respect thing, most if not all battleships are regarded as war graves and is illegal to disturb i guess civilian ships don't come under the same rules, maybe they should

Sadly the Chinese seem to have missed that memo.

Soldato
And we move Skeletons and build houses on top as well...... We treat our Ancestors like trash :(
i wouldnt have it any other way...... graves are for the living to pay respects to, but it gets to a point (arbitrary number) say 50 years where those people who were mostly involved will be dead or moved on as well. Hell if you didnt draw a line somewhere there would be no where left we could build on by now.

Personally i am a fan of scattering ashes somewhere nice, then going to visit that area such as some woodland or a lake. of course it does not stop someone cutting down the trees or building a water park on said lake but.....................

when i am dead i really do not care what happens to my body. harvest as much as possible for organ donations and then the rest of me dispose of as cheaply as possible. any money for the funeral i would rather have go behind the bar for my wake.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd pay to go to space. I would not pay to go down I think a sub.

In space you get zero G etc. I on a sub.. You're still looking out a window. Personally I don't see the appeal.

Not judging as I like dangerous sports. But I don't get the appeal.

Suspended

In space you get zero G etc. I on a sub.. You're still looking out a window. Personally I don't see the appeal.

I'd absolutely love to go down. I have an odd fascination with the deep ocean, imagine the bottom of the Challenger Deep :eek:

My best friend likes to go cave diving in Thailand.

Sounds amazing and she's seen some incredible things but I couldn't do it.

I get freaked out by lifts! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom